🧡 Episode 10: Cure Melody is born once again!

🧡 Intro 🧡

Hime: Hello there! My name is Hime Shirayuki!
Aguri: And I'm Aguri Madoka!
Hime: Aguri and I are the legendary warriors called "Pretty Cures"!
Aguri: Our bonds we stronger now that we fight the monster together for so long.
Hime: I wonder what it is like to be in a trio, quartet, or so forth.
Aguri: Hmm... It's been a while since we became a part of it in our respective teams. Aren't we in the same team before?
Hime: Not really, Aguri. I don't recall that we're together before.
Aguri: Now that Dory and Miry came in Hibiki's life, Hibiki might be the next Cure.
Hime: Woah! I hope your prediction is true, Bestie Aguri.
Aguri: Yeah...

🧡 Scene 1 🧡

*In Hibiki's bedroom, Hojo Household (Kanon Town, Japan)*
Dory: Miry and I are thankful because Aguri helped us find you ~dodo.
Hibiki: Aguri is really a nice person, unlike in the past.
Miry: What do you mean ~mimi?
Hibiki: Never mind. Anyways, why did you two send here in the first place?
Miry: Because Queen Aphrodite told us that there are two Precures, who lived together under one roof, fighting a Negatone ~mimi.
Dory: And there. We were immediately brought to Aguri and Hime ~dodo.
Miry: I was curious. Are Aguri and Hime cousins ~mimi?
Hibiki: Why did you think of them as cousins, Miry?
Dory: Hime and Aguri lived together. They have different last names, yet they both refer to one old woman as their "grandma" ~dodo.
Miry: Their mothers are mostly likely sisters ~dodo.
Hibiki: Hime and Aguri are not cousins. Or, at least, that's how I remember. They're besties, and if they're really indeed cousins, then I will be surprised.
Dory and Miry: Oooh!
Hibiki: In case you didn't know, I missed sports, especially soccer and volleyball.
Miry: Wait a minute. You don't play sports anymore ~mimi?
Hibiki: Not anymore, yet I wanna do it again. The only reason why I never play sports is because I want to focus on music.
Dory and Miry: Oh.
Hibiki: Ever since I studied in Germany throughout High School, I simply just do anything music-related. When there's a sport event, I was just an audience watching the whole game, be it online or in person.
Miry: So, how did you meet Aguri and Hime ~mimi?
*flashback*
*Almost two months ago*
*Outside of the airport*
*Hibiki is dragging a luggage*
Dan (Hojo): Welcome back to Japan, Hibiki!
Hibiki: Long time no see, Papa.
Dan: How are you in Germany?
Hibiki: I'm fine, Papa. If you're asking me when my enrolment is, *checks the phone* the deadline is TODAY?! Oh, my! I have to go to school right now!
Dan: But, Hibiki, what about your luggage?
Hibiki: Right.
Dan: You need requirements for school, remember?
Hibiki: Don't worry, Papa. It's in my backpack. *grabs her backpack* I have to go! Bye!
*30 minutes later*
*In the school entrance (Shiawase Private University)*
*Many teenagers and young adults enter the school*
Hibiki: Thank goodness I catch up!
*Hibiki spots Hime and Aguri from afar and approaches the said 2 girls*
Hime: *To Aguri* It seems that you decided where to study.
Aguri: I do. I will study in Oogai First Middle School.
Hibiki: *To Hime and Aguri* Hi, Girls!
Hime: Uh, hi! You're here to enroll too?
Hibiki: I am! I'm Hibiki Hojo. What's yours?
Hime: Hime Shirayuki, *points at Aguri* and this is my friend, Aguri Madoka.
Aguri: Hello, Hibiki.
*flashback ends*
Dory: That means Aguri and Hime are your first two friends since you came back here ~dodo?
Hibiki: Yes!

🧡 Scene 2 🧡

*The next day*
Dan: *To Hibiki* Are you sure you don't want to be fetched later?
Hibiki: Of course, Papa.
Dan: If you need anything, call me. Okay?
Hibiki: I will! *kisses Dan on the cheeks* Bye, Papa! See you later! *leaves the scene*
Dan: Bye-bye, Hibiki!
*A few minutes later*
*In the school canteen*
*Hime, Aguri, Hibiki, Ruru, Kotoha, Miki, and Himari eat lunch together in one table*
Miki: *To Hibiki* Your Papa will fetch you later?
Hibiki: No. I told him not to. *sees Aguri* Aguri, why are you here?
Aguri: I don't have a class because someone is occupying our classroom until next week.
Hibiki: What's that for?
Hime: Students from South Korea will sleep there for International Competition.
Kotoha: Perhaps other foreign students will sleep in public schools as well.
Ruru: So, Hibiki, what's your plan?
Hibiki: Plan for what, Ruru?
Himari: You said you want to join sports, right? Go and register now while it's early.
Hibiki: Okay, I will.
Miki: By the way, I hope this day is unforgettable for all of us because at least we can all bond, especially now that Aguri is here.
Hime: The shooting for the commercial will be tomorrow, so wish me luck.
Himari: Good luck, Hime!
Ruru: I hope you try your best.
Kotoha: We'll support you along the way.
Hime: Thank you, girls! By the way, I have a class. *To Aguri* Bestie, wanna come with me and sit in?
Aguri: Sure, but what if your classmates see me?
Hime: If they see you, they see you. Besides, one of my classmates familiarize you because of my CureSta post. I posted our pictures together last time.
Aguri: Alright. I'll come with you then, Bestie. *To Hibiki, Ruru, Kotoha, Miki, and Himari* Bye, girls! We have to go.
Hime: Bye-bye!
*HIme and Aguri stand up and walk away together*
Hibiki: Hmm... Weird. Aren't students from another school allowed to sit in on a class?
Ruru: I guess so, as long as you keep quiet.
Kotoha: I hope Aguri don't get caught there.
Himari: Yeah...
*20 minutes later*
*In the school hallway*
*Hibiki and Himari are walking*
Hibiki: *To Himari* Where is the principal's office?
Himari: I guess 2nd doors left.
Hibiki: *sees the door sign that says "Principal's office"* That must be it!
Himari: You should go there yourself, Hibiki. I can't assist you because my class schedule is today and I can't stay here for long.
Hibiki: Oh, right! You can go now to your class. I'll be fine here.
Himari: Are you sure?
Hibiki: Yes, Himari.
Himari: Anyways, good luck. *leaves the scene*
Hibiki: Thank you, Himari!