🧡 Episode 15: Let's become Precure Teammates!

🧡 Intro 🧡

Hime: Hello there! My name is Hime Shirayuki!
Aguri: And I'm Aguri Madoka!
Hime and Aguri: We are Best Friends!
Hime: I'm so happy that all seven of us are Precures!
Aguri: Same here! I'm so proud of Himari because she became Cure Custard.
Hime: Who says we're not proud of Himari? Anyway, now that we're complete, there;s one thing we should do?
Aguri: What is it, Bestie?
Hime: We shall name our group!
Aguri: Cool! Let me help you with that. Can I?
Hime: Of course, but then, will our friends accept the group name we gave?
Aguri: Well, there's only one way to find out.

🧡 Scene 1 🧡

*In the kitchen in Madoka Household (Oogai Town, Japan)*
*Hime and Aguri cut vegetables together*
Hime: All seven of us are Precures now!
Aguri: *nods* That means we all work together as a team.
Hime: If all of them becomes our teammate and close friends, does that mean I'll stop calling you "Bestie" so that they'll know who's who?
Aguri: What do you mean? You'll no longer consider me your Bestie?
Hime: Aguri, you're still my bestie. I'll just drop that nickname and start calling you "Aguri" as usual. I like your name.
Aguri: Thanks, Hime, but I won't forget the day we call each other by nickname.
Hime: Ha, ha! Just kidding! Of course I won't stop calling you by nickname.
Aguri: See? I knew you could say that.
Hime: Bestie, what's our plan for our five friends now that they're all Precures?
Aguri: I don't know. You're the leader of our group, so you decide.
Hime: Right. I guess we shouldn't let them fight alongside us.
Aguri: Why not?
Hime: They're less experienced and I fear that they'll get hurt. I bet you'll feel the same, right?
Aguri: Yes I do, Bestie, but would it be a good idea if we give them a chance to prove themselves that they're capable?
*Mari (Madoka) and Hime's Mother (Imelda) appears on scene*
*Hime and Aguri stop cutting vegetables*
Mari: Hello there, Girls!
Hime and Aguri: Hello!
Imelda: Guess what? I'll stay here for 2 weeks.
Hime: *gasps* Is this for real, Mother?
Imelda: Yeah. *To Mari* Aunt Mari, thank you for letting me stay in this house.
Mari: Don't mention it, Imelda. I was thankful that someone will babysit Hime and Aguri.
Hime: Ahem! We're not kids anymore, Grandma.
Imelda: But, Hime, Aguri is still underaged. Here's a thing. Why don't you watch over Aguri instead since you reached past legal age?
Hime: Who do you think I am? Aguri's nanny?
Imelda: Hime, listen! Aguri is your responsibility now. You're older than Aguri, so you should act as an older sister.
Hime: Okay, Mother. *To Aguri* Don't worry, Aguri. I'll protect you.
Aguri: *giggles* You already did that, Hime. You even defended me from my former classmates who bullied me back in the Festival.
Hime: Oh, yeah! He, he! How did I forget?
Imelda: Wait. So, Hime defended you from bullies?
Aguri: Yes, Auntie.
Imelda: Well, it seems that Hime is a good friend and sister to you, Aguri. I hope you don't mind me asking, but will you consider Hime as your older sister?
Aguri: OF COURSE! *hugs Hime* It's because I love Hime!
Hime: *giggles* And I love Aguri, too! *hugs Aguri back*

🧡 Scene 2 🧡

*A few hours later*
*In the mall lobby (Sorashido City, Japan)*
Hime: Guess what?! My Mother will stay in Oogai for 2 weeks!
Hibiki, Ruru, Kotoha, Miki, and Himari: EH?!
Ruru: That's good to hear, Hime. At least you get to bond with your Mama even more.
Hime: Yeah. Father told Mother to leave Blue Sky Kingdom for a while to babysit me and Aguri. That man thinks that Aguri and I are still kids.
Aguri: Bestie, no matter what your Father did, you should respect him. Even I got annoyed that he treated us as kids.
Hibiki: They treated you both as kids?! *laughs*
Miki: Hibiki, that's not funny! Stop laughing.
Hibiki: Right. Sorry! It's just... My Grandmother treated Papa like a kid even after she knew that he was already dating Mama. Unfortunately, Grandmother died before I was born. I don't know when though.
Kotoha: Yeah. Anyways, now that all of us are Precures, does that mean that all of us 7 are Precure teammates?
Hime: To be honest, I won't allow you all to fight alongside us.
Hibiki, Ruru, Kotoha, Miki, and Himari: WHAT?!
Ruru: Why not, Hime?
Hime: All 5 of you are unexperienced, so if you all fight alongside me and Aguri, you will be in great danger.
Aguri: Hime is right. All of you don't need to transform. Hime and I will take care of the fight. You guys can take a rest.
Himari: But, Hime, Aguri, we did well in battle, and if we're still not good, you can train us.
Aguri: I don't say you're all not good, Himari. You all did well, and I witness that, but Hime and I are just concerned about your safety.
Hibiki: What are you trying to say here?! We are worthless?!
Ruru: If you don't want us to be your Precure teammates, we'll recruit our own Precure group. We'll exclude you from our group.
Himari: Guys, can you please calm down?
Miki: Fighting isn't worth it.
Hibiki: Whatever! Let's get out of here! *walks away*
*Ruru, Kotoha, Miki, and Himari follow Hibiki*
Hime: Guys, please don't go!
*A few minutes later*
*At the outside of the mall*
Hibiki: What was Hime and Aguri thinking? They don't allow us to fight.
Himari: Hibiki, chill. There's a reason why Hime and Aguri said that. We are the newbies, so they were just concerned about our safety.
Kotoha: I agree with Himari at some point.
*Miki nod*
Ruru: But I wish Hime and Aguri give us a chance to become a better warrior.
Miki: Yeah. What about we will go to the park to have a stronger body?
Himari: I think we will be exhausted, Miki.
Miki: Not really.
Hibiki: Alright then! Let's... Uh... Go to the park tomorrow then!
*Ruru, Kotoha, Miki, and Himari giggle*
Kotoha: Oh, Hibiki. You're so funny!
Hibiki: I see. Anyways, let's go to the park in Oogai Town. There's a better chance for Hime and Aguri to see us train. We should win their trust.
Ruru, Kotoha, Miki, and Himari: Okay!