23

A couple of POV changes throughout this chapter! 

Chapter 23 Harry's POV

The bartender took my cash and placed our line of shots in front of us.

As I brought the first shot up to my lips, Isabel's slender fingers gripped around my wrist preventing me from downing the substance.

Her touch erupted a stinging sensation that caused my skin to burn under her finger tips. I glance sideways at her giving off a questionable look as I lower my hand and place the shot glass back down on the bar.

"Let's play never have I ever" she smirks at me.

I scoff "How old are we 16?" I shake my head at her.

"Come on it'll be fun; I'll get to know you. And considering you already know my name I find it quite rude that you haven't introduced yourself" she crosses her arms and leans on the table her body facing mine.

"You don't know my name?" I raise my eyebrows at her completely shocked.

Is this a joke? Some sort of mind game to get my guard down. What is this?

"Am I supposed to?" she chuckles at me looking slightly confused.

"uhhhhhhhhh, I'm not sure" I scratch the back of my neck and look down towards the floor feeling uncomfortable under her gaze. "I'm Harry".

Is she really that drunk that she can't remember me?

I literally saw her a week ago when she kidnapped my best friends boyfriend. Does she not remember that?

How about kidnapping my best friend surely she remembers that?

What the actual fuck is going on right now?

"Great nice to meet you Harry. Now grow some fucking balls and let's play never have I ever" she slaps her hand on my shoulder and pats it twice.

I hesitantly chuckle at her, "Alright" while peering over my shoulder to look at the contact between us.

Maybe she actually doesn't remember. Because I know sure as hell, that if I attempted to kidnap someone's best friend as well as their best friends boyfriend, and didn't get away with it, I definitely would not be drinking with them right now.

"So, we'll take it in turns asking a question, if you've done what the others asked then you take a shot, the first one to have no more shots left loses, got it?" she squeezes her hand and then brings it down to rest back on the table in front of her.

"I know how to play never have I ever I don't live under a rock" I smirk.

"Well good, I was just making sure because you haven't seen the Titanic, and you know the only people who haven't seen that movie are either two years old or they actually live under a rock, so I was just double checking"