25

Chapter 25 Harry's POV

"Miss me?"

Isabel scoffs at me, "There's only one way to know for sure, can you leave again?"

"Ha-ha very funny" I taunt back at her.

"I didn't need rescuing, I could've gotten out without your help" she crosses her arms while she speaks slowing beginning to stand up. My eyes following her every move.

"Really? Because it looks to me like you gave up, hence the moping and lying around" I gesture my hand towards her, not even attempting to hide the smile creeping onto my face as I lean against the solid metal door frame.

"Why are you even here?" she fights back walking past me bumping my shoulder in the process.

I turn around to keep my gaze on her and notice the way her eyebrows furrow as she steps out of the shipping container she was trapped in. Before I can answer her, she snaps her head around to finally look at what was keeping her from the outside world.

"Why the fuck was I in a shipping container Harry?" venom laced in her voice as she spoke.

The way she says my name sends a chill down my spine.

I don't know how to answer her question. How do you explain to someone that your father owns a business that involves drugging and kidnapping people, then ships them around the world to the highest bidder?

I grunt "Let's go before we get caught" turning my back around from her and start walking back the way I came, choosing to completely ignore the subject for the time being.

I can't help but notice how many other containers are placed around me on the dock today, there's got to be at least seventy. I'm not sure if all of them are filled yet but I do know that at least a good amount of them are supposed to be filled by the end of the week.

I'm not sure who my father had to bribe but he bought and now owns this side of the dock (shipping yard). Along with his hefty purchase he also acquired a good two hundred shipping containers used for transportation purposes. Des has been very careful in who he hires, taking them through a long and painful induction/probation process in order to prove their loyalty towards him.

Des uses as little people as he can which is smart, limiting the amount of witnesses.

To my knowledge I know that John, Jacob, Brian and Phil, along with myself and Luka are working on the ground at Limbo, undercover spiking vulnerable woman's drinks and sending them out to Nick and Caesar.

Nick and Caesar are in charge of the transportation and shipping process. Taking the drugged victims from the Clubs and the occasional bar to the docks. Once at the docks they tie the women up by their hands to restrict them from moving around too much and throw them inside a container making sure to write a small number on their left wrist with sharpe which corresponds to the shipping container number, so they know which girl should go where in the off chance that one escapes.