30

"Something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring
Need something that I can confess
Til' all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear"

Chapter 30 – Isabel's POV

"Hi Harry. Luka's a little preoccupied right now, but lucky for you I have some questions to ask to pass the time. Let's start with why the fuck you have the blueprints to my father's club in your bedside draw?"

"Why the fuck were you going through my room?" Harry fumes. "You left a stranger alone in your house and you didn't think they'd look around... oh honey" I taunted tilting my head slightly not attempting to hide the amusement plastered on my face.

"Where the fuck is Luka?" his voice still rough.

"He's in there" I state simply while gesturing my head towards the closed door downstairs where I was originally tied up. "Not sure if he's awake yet, I hit him pretty hard"

"Fuck you. I helped you escape the containers, and this is how you repay me?"

"First of all, I didn't asked to be saved I could've gotten out of there myself, so you won't be getting a thank you for that one, and secondly you tied me up and let Luka fucking whip me with a chain AFTER he fucking cut my legs open and ripped my finger nails off, so no Harry FUCK YOU!"

His face grimaces, like he wasn't expecting me to use those words. "Get down here so I can fucking stop shouting" he grunts out finally.

"Don't flatter yourself, your house isn't that big I can hear you just fine from up here" I say while hobbling down the stairs.

I could feel it happening in slow motion, I stepped too far forward on one of the stairs and fell face first. Luckily I turned my body to the side just in time so instead of my face hitting the solid marble it was my shoulder, I rolled the rest of the way down the stairs trying to stop myself each second I kept turning, but due to the intense pain throughout my body with every impact I couldn't help but let my body fall pliant. Almost at the bottom of the staircase I could feel the corner of a step hit the side of my left leg causing me to cry out in pain with the stabbing sensation that flowed throughout me.

"Jesus Christ, are you alright?" Harry reaches his arms out to help me up, "Don't fucking touch me I can get up myself" I swat his hand away and attempt to get up but fell down on my ass with a thud.

"Yeah" he scoffs "just like you can get down the stairs yourself" he whips back walking into another room leaving me to trial behind him.

For fucks sake, I should've just left once I had these papers and gone to ask my father about this.

Does he know Harry's got these?... Does he know Harry? If he already knew who Harry was then why did he ask me to kill both him and Luka?

I need to stop thinking and ask some questions before my brain decided to have an aneurysm.