Vampire vs. Werewolves

Going on a exchange program is a really cool thing. You get to meet new people and new city or country. And if you are lucky you can even learn a new language. That's part of why I send the application letter and was really surprised when I got accepted. It was actually a boarding school, which was kinda good.

I just wanted to get as far away from my family and pack as possible. My father hated me for some unknown reason to me and my brother and sister never spoke to me. My childhood was the worst thing you can ever think of. So that's also why I send my application to a boarding school.

My mom died when I was born, so I always thought that was why they hated me. The only person who didn't hated me was Jack, our dog. He was a nice animal, always there when I needed him.

When I told my family I was going to boarding school they were all happy and clapping. After seventeen long years, they were finally getting rid of me.

So I packed my few belongings and put them in a suitcase and left. No one bother on saying good bye, as normal the ignored me.

I got a taxi and went straight to the airport. The flight was calmed and once we landed I felt good, for the first time in my life.

Taking the directions they gave me I got in a taxi again and left to my new school.

----------------------------------------------------

I know is really short, but is just an introduction to the real story.

thanks for reading

comment/vote/fan