Mate

Mate:

My first thought when I saw him was: Oh, shit. Then I thought: Can a werewolf mate with a vampire. And I knew the answer was no. We were natural enemies, it was impossible for a werewolf to mate a vampire. What  the hell is going on?

'Does it really matter? We found our mate' my wolf said.

'Yeah, but it's a vampire'

'So?'

'That's not possible'

'Oh'

He looked at me and placed his hand against my cheek. Although his hand was really cold, it felt really comfortable. It was a weird feeling. Now I felt complete. It's like I got back a part of me that I didn't even know I was missing.

His other hand dragged me closer to him. Then, slowly, he started unzipping the dress. I got goosebumps all over my body. When the dress fell to the floor and my bra and underwear were exposed I felt so vulnerable.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Jas?"

Oh, shit. It was Lauren.

"One sec" I yelled.

He got in my bathroom and I put a nightgown and opened the door.

"Yes?"

"May I come in? I want to talk to you"

I stepped aside and she got in and then sat down on my bed.

"I just wanted to thank you. You are such a great friend." she said.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know, the ignoring Noah for me"

"Oh, yeah. Sure. Anytime" I'm such a liar "Like I said there are other three of them"

She stood up and hug me.

"Thanks" she murmur before leaving.

I sat down on my bed once she left.

"I'm such a bad friend" I said when he got out of the bathroom.

"No, your not" he said hugging me waist.

"You heard what she said." I looked at him "We can be together. I can't hurt her like that"

"What about us?"

"There can't be no 'us', Noah" I got up and walked to the door. "You better go"

He looked at me and then walked towards the window.

"I love you" he said before jumping out.

I sat down on my bed and looked at the window.

"I love you too" I said, tears falling down my cheeks.

********

"Are you sure your OK?" Paige asked when we got to class the next day.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Is just that I didn't slept to well" I said.

It was true. I actually didn't sleep at all. I couldn't stop thinking about the hurt expression on Noah's face before he left. I was actually rejecting my mate. And I was dying. If we didn't finish the mating I was gonna go insane, literally.

But I had to control my self. For Lauren. I couldn't lose my new and first friend.

After getting to our sits I just stared at my hands. Feeling so numb.

"Well, look what we have here?"

I didn't even bother to look up, I knew exactly who was it.

"I think you owe me an apologize, babe"

I didn't answer. I just kept looking at my hands.

"I don't think she heard you, Aaron" James said.

I was about to insult them when someone grabbed my chin and suddenly someone crushed his lips against mine.

OK, that's it.

This time I pushed him away, but not too strong. He looked at me with those lustful blue eyes and I made my move. I cupped his face with my hands and looked at his with a big smile on my face.

Just when I was to kiss him I threw my head back a little, gaining momentum, and then I hit him with my head in the face. Sending him to the floor.

It did hurt a little, but I knew I was gonna heal fast.

Everybody around me laughed. Except the Blondie from yesterday. She had me pinned against the wall in no time.

Where the hell is the teacher when you need him?

"How the fuck do you think you are, bitch?"

"Your worst nightmare" I said.

When my knee collide with her stomach and fell to the floor I couldn't help but to smile evilly.  Then I grabbed her hair and pulled he up a little. She flew away, hitting the blackboard when I punched her.

All the anger I was looking away was released. Nothing could stop me.

I went to were she was lying and was about to put her out of her misery when someone grabbed me.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

"Calm down" Noah told me.

This time, my mate couldn't calm me down.

Right there in front of everybody, I shifted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Jas screw up big time. Would she be able to run away before she get's killed?

Pls, comment or vote.

A pic of Jasmine's wolf on the side ----->

Thanks for reading!!