The truth comes out

The truth comes out:

Aaron POV:

"You better explain us what the fuck is going on?!" I said, as soon as the door was shut.

I could feel that my body was shaking, my knuckles were probably white and I knew that if I didn't try to calm my self down I would hurt someone.

The anger was slowly consuming me and I couldn't do anything to calm my self down. And the only one who could calm me down was Jas,  but knowing that she wasn't here made me even more mad.

Noah was here too, I didn't know why but he was here too. He was far away from us, laying against the wall. He seem to be far away in thoughts, not really paying attention to his environment.

The Thomas twins looked at each other,  probably wondering where to start. They seemed more sad about Jas leaving than scared of what I would do to them if they didn't start talking.

Lauren was the first on to talk.

"My sister and I have something really important to tell you about Jasmine, something that probably will make you even more  mad. Either way you have to swear on whatever it is that you love the most that after we tell you what you have to know, you won't go after Jasmine"

Are the freaking kidding me?!

My mate is out there, with out me. Doing God knows what. She can be in danger, after all my father told me about the recent attacks of Hunters around this area and my beloved mate can be in real danger if this two don't start talking.

"Fuck off! My mate could be in danger and you tell me to calm down! Spit it out! where is she?!" I yelled, my patience flying out the window.

I did agree to not make a show in front of every body before, but now that we were in the twins room I wasn't going to calm down until I knew where my mate was.

"You listen to me, prick. Jasmine is my friend too, and I care about her, if not I wouldn't be doing this, so you better shut the fuck up and listen to us before I kick you sorry ass, got it?!" Lauren screamed.

Before all this, I had admired Lauren in secret. She was always bullied when she was a kid and she still managed to move on without any troubles. And even in High School she never took crap from anyone. So I wasn't surprise at her snapping at me like that. But as I should remind her it's my mate were are talking about.

But I just thought it be better to shut up, that way I'd find out where my mate was.

"Now listen." Lauren said, trying to calm her self down "Jasmine is not...one of us"

"What do you mean she is not one of us?" I asked.

"She is not a vampire"

"That's bullshit, I wouldn't be able to mate with someone that is not a vampire like me"

"Would you shut up and let me finish, I know that I'm not stupid. But that is not it" Lauren said "She is not a vampire or a werewolf....she is both."

What?! No, they had to be wrong.That couldn't be possible.

I've heard stories about hybrids.  The first hybrid was made centuries ago. Those creatures weren't easy to control. They got mad real fast and there was nothing that could stop them. They were always thirst for blood. They were about to expose us to the humans, that's why the Council said they had to exterminated. There hasn't been any of those for a long time.

"Excuse me if I don't believe this bull shit." I said, my eyes probably turning red, with fangs out and everything.

A hand lay on my shoulder, I  turned to face Noah.

"Calm down bro" he said

That helped a little.Maybe there was a better explanation for this.

"But how..?"I  asked, still trying to regain my compost.

"Her mother was a werewolf and her father a vampire. That is the only way" Paige explained.

I stood there. Anger leaving my body. Confused, I just stared at the twins, hoping that this was just a bad joke.

"That can't be..." I said, more to my self than to them.

"Actually is pretty possible" Noah said.

I looked at him, even more confused.

"What?"

"I'm a hydrid too" he said,like he was telling us about the weather. "Always have been one."

"Wasn't  a vampire supposed to bite a werewolf to become a hybrid?"

"Yeah, but me and Jas, we are different. We were born like this, in a sort of way we are more powerful than those hybrids" Noah said.

"Is that why Jasmine left, so she wouldn'tget caught?" I asked, still trying to digest all the new info.

Everyone went silent for a while.

Then Lauren spoke.

"No" she took a step back "She left because she mated... to two guys. You and Noah"

And then hell broke loose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't kill me. I know its short and nothing really important happens but dont worry. Jas will have a really bad time in the next chapter.

Thank you all for the support!!!!!!

Pls comment or vote

Thanks for reading!!

-Ria