Chapter 1

"Ugh! Don't tell me I'm meeting MORE people who won't adopt me!" I shouted at the lady trying to get me dressed up "and I don't like formal wear!!" I continued. I struggled against her, but in the end she won. She brought me to a room and sat me down in the usually seat in front of a table with two other seats on the other side. A huffed and crossed me arms "this is so stupid!" I shouted in protest. I sat there for what was probably a few minutes before the chill of the AC started to bother me 'wish she let me being my jacket' I thought to myself.

After a while the door opened and two men walked in. One was wearing a light blue polo with a grey cat hoodie tied around his shoulders, khaki pants, and black dress like shoes. The other wore a black polo with a blue tied, jeans, and black dress pants. Both worse black glasses and had the same hair color, they looked remarkably similar. They clearly have never had a kid despite the fact the cotton candy one dressed like a dad. They say down and I learned back with my arms crossed "my, you remind me of Virgil!" The dad dressed one stated. 'There's more? '  I tried to think of something to say, but the nerdy one started speaking "in attitude yes, but not is clothing style" he remarked "you think I wanted to wear...this?" I said while I gestured to what I was wearing "well I think it's puuurfect!" The happy one said "was that a...pun..?" I asked "yyupp, he dose that a lot" the more formal one responded. They didn't seem all that bad I guess. "What's your name?" Asked the dad one "y/n..and you?" I asked right back at them. "Well I'm Logan, and this is Patton" said the computer wiz "what do you want?" I asked them again "we want to adopt you silly!!" Said the happy pappy one. I looked sceptical and didn't say anything else untill they left.

I was brought back to my room and was told to pack my things. I glared at the woman, but I still did as I was instructed and packed up my stuff. They brought me to the front door where the few men from before where standing waiting. Patton, and I recalled, was standing in a Moore loose position kinda bouncing in place. Logan however was standing in a more stuff posture with his hands behind his back. "There you are kiddo!" The energetic one said happily "come on! We're gonna head him so you can meet the others!" He continued 'others? How many are there??' "And what if I'm not ready yet...?" I asked skeptically "see I told you they wouldn't be ready" said the stiff one "we've planed a little shopping spree then" he continued before Patton stopped him "yup!! Now come on!" Patton took me to a black car, yeah idk what type so what? Anyway we got in and Logan took the job of driving.

After a few hours, stops at shops, and a food stop, we made it to a three story house and parked. I got out and looked at the house amazed "wwoooww" I said in a sort of shock
"Ik! And we've already set up your room! The wall are white because we weren't sure what color you'd like, but in the future we'll paint it! Now come on Y/n, Logan will get your stuff!" Patton said and excitedly rushed me to the door and opened it "guys! We're home!"