Chapter 2

"guy's! We're home!" Patton shouted as he opens the door. "Padre!! Welcome back! Did you find a kid?" I heard someone say. "Are they...nice...? " I heard a quiet voice ask. 'How many people live here?? ' I wondered. Another man walked up to us, this time he wore some white, red, and gold fancy prince outfit with a crown and brown knee high boots. His hair was clean, brushed, and perfectly curved to the side. "You sure care about looks" I noted "well I do take pride in my appearance" he shot back. "This is Roman, Y/n!" The fatherly man said to me. "Hi" I said blankly "where's Virgil?" I heard Logan say behind me, I felt his arm brush against mine as he scooted past me and Patton and into the house. "Over on the couch as usual" answered the prince. "Why do you dress like a prince?" I asked the newly introduced man as Patton went and helped Logan I presumed. "What can I say, I've got an eye for flair" he said a dramatically flipped his hair. "Ok then..." I said silently. "Your room is right next to mine actually!" He said with a bit of enthusiasm. "Oh how fun..." I blandly said and walk inside, Roman took the liberty and closed the door behind me. 'Is this house only full of men?' I thought to myself and went to find Patton.

I walked into the living room, but all I found was another man sitting on the far side of the couch. He had the same hair color as the other three but his bangs where dyed purple, he wore a layered ripped looking purple shirt with a black jacket with purple flannel patterned fabric sown onto it, black ripped jeans, black sneakers with purple laces, and he seemed to be wearing white foundation with black eyeshadow under his eyes. "Hand sown?" I immediately asked him "yeah" he answered "cool" I responded with a nod. "I'm Y/n btw" I told him "Virgil" he responded 'so this is Virgil?' I thought to myself and Roman entered the room. "Hey princey" Virgil said and I turned to see Roman "hey hot topic" Roman said as if he was calling him a name "awwee, you think im hot" Virgil shot back 'these two clearly have a thing going on' I thought quietly to myself.

I'd been a few hours since I had settled into my new house and room and I heard Patton call me down for dinner. And I walked out of my room I I noticed that Romans door was open,  I peeked inside and saw a book on Roman bed. 'Must be Roman's diary' I figured 'I shouldn't look at it...but I want to...should I...?'