Chapter 7

I rubbed my eyes a bit and slowly drifted off into sleep.

       I yawned and stretched. The sun glared me in the eyes and I groaned. 'Someone must have brought me back to my room' I thought and sat up. I looked around the room and noticed a leather jacket set on the edge of my bed. I got up and changed into some jeans and a T-shirt, I didn't care much of what it looked like. I walked over to the leather jacket and picked it up. It was clearly fake leather, but it looked nice. I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. It fit me perfectly, so who was it from? "Breakfast Kiddos!!" I heard Patton shout from the dining room.

        Once I finally made my way to the dining room Roman and Virgil were bickering about make up I think and Patton was setting down plates. I didn't see Logan though. I felt someone's presence behind me. "What are you doing?" I heard his say. I jumped and turned around to face Logan. "O-oh, hey" I said shakely. "Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you" He calmly said. I nodded in response, still slightly shaken up. He walked over to the table and took his spot, I did as well. "Hey!" The man in purple said, trying to start up a conversation. I giggled a bit at how rushed he said it. "Hey" I said in return.

       After breakfast everyone kinda went to do their own things. Virgil sat on the couch on his phone criticizing every Disney film Roman put on the TV. I laughed at all the arguments they had. I walked over and leaned on the side of the couch. "Hey guys" I said and got some hums in return. "Do you know who left this in my room?" I asked. Roman shook his head and Virgil just shrugged. "Alright then" I sighed a bit. "I did" I heard from behind me and I spin and and punched whoever it was out of instinct. It was Allan. He grunted letting out a oof. "OH CRAP!! SORRY!!" I frantically said, panicking. He chuckled "it's okay"

        He looked different today. Instead of the hoodie from yesterday he was in a sort of crop top. It looked like a orange crop top like hoodie and he had on black ripped jeans with knee high strapped boots. "You look different" I stated. He smiled. "Well I am no longer stuck in my stuffy room! So I decided to wear some more of the other clothes I have around the house!" He smiled. "Oh, well I like it! It suits you!" He picked me up "why thank you, little one" I giggled a bit. I noticed Logan sitting in the kitchen reading and got an idea. "Wanna mess with Logan?" I questioned. A smiled turned on his face. "Of course I do"