Baby Giyuu

Shinobu's POV

Caw! Caw! North! Kill the demon! You're going with Tomioka Giyuu!!

Ara~ Another mission with the aloof and loner Pillar~

"Why do I have to be stuck with him?" I sighed

I quickly prepared my things and head out of the mansion. While walking in the hallway I saw kanao is training with tanjiro.

Oh my~ Tanjiro has improved a lot as well as Zenitsu and Inosuke.

Tanjiro must smell my sent because he turns his head at my direction and waved his hands enthusiastly.

" I can see you're improving a lot Tanjiro-kun." I smiled at him

"Yes! Shinobu-san, Kanao has helping me a lot!" the energy of this boy

" Oh~Is that so? I'm glad you two are getting along~" I clapped my hands happily.

"Oh right! Shinobu-san are you going on a mission?"

"Ah.. Yes~ I'm going on a mission with the water pillar who's hated by everyone~"

"O-oh.... But Tomioka-san isn't hated by everyone, he's like a father to me, Nezuko and my friends!" Tanjiro defended.

Huh? He's defending him? Well I don't blame him since he's kind to everyone.I myself hated that water pillar since he's very cold and never talks to everyone.

"If that's what you think of him." I once again faked a smile at him.

"Okay take care Shinobu-san."

"Good luck on your training tanjiro-kun. I'll be going now. Take care of Kanao for me okay?" I gave him a teasing smiled before I walk away.

Before I even reach the gate, I can already see the loner's half in half haori. I again put a fake smile and approach him.

"Ohayo Tomioka-san~"

"Kocho." A vein appeared on my forehead. Seriously?!Greeted him but that's his only response?

"Ara~ Not even good morning Tomioka-san?"

"Lets go." he already walked towards our mission, not even waiting for me. Oh my Tomioka-san you're annoying!

I also proceed to walk to catch up to him.

Timeskip

We already arrived at the village in the north and the first thing that I notice is that...... there's no children playing in the street, well it's winter but..... Atleast there are some children that's playing in the snow and building a snowman. But this village is like a hunted place! There's no a single soul in here!

Tomioka-san suddenly stops in his tracks making me do the same also.

"What's wrong tomioka-san?" I asked

"You already notice it. Lets go to that inn and ask them." He pointed at our right. Ad there I saw an inn!

"Lets go!" I immediately fasten my pace and enter the inn.

"Hello maam, sir~ Welcome to Yukine Inn~" The staff greeted us.

"Hi! Do you have any available rooms in here?" I asked. Its better if we have a place to stay in for a while since the snow is getting heavier outside.

"Kocho. We're here to ask-" Tomioka-san tugs at the ends of my haori.

" Yeah. We're going to do that. Ah! let me correct that I'M going to do that since you're bad at talking. But before that we need a place to stay for a while since the snow is getting heavy outside." I grinned at him because I saw how his face showed annoyance in it.