Beneath that Mask P2

After a long silence he lets go of her and started to walk again. Shinobu feels her face heat up, she knew that she was blushing.

"What was that?" why his eyes are so sad?

She just shrugged it of and quickly catch up. They just walk in silence until they reach their destination.

(timeskip because the author dont have much time hehe)

Its a pesky demon. It can shapeshift the loveones of the people and it will lead the people to the forest, and kill them. It took them long time tracking the demon.

" please! donk kill me!" the demon said as it transform into Kanae.

Shinobu gritted her teeth. She's  so angry because this lowlife demon is getting to her nerves. She's ready to charge forward but stop as Giyuu said for her to calm down. Giyuu readied his stance and she did the same they attack at the same time when suddenly......

"Why... why are you going to kill me Giyuu? You didn't love me anymore?"

Giyuu froze as the sight of his sister. Shinobu notice this and it's about to warn him. But its too late the demon slash him on his abdomen and smash him on the nearest tree.

"TOMIOKA-SAN!" she cried

The demon charge at him but Shinobu attack him for the finishing blow while its distracted.

"Butterfly Dance: Caprice" she mutters and lands beside Giyuu who's unconcious due to the demons attack.

"Hahahaha you can't decapita-!!!" the demon stopped it sentence because of the poison.

"Ack!!!" the demon keep screaming in pain and vomiting blood at the same time until it drops on the ground and not breathing anymore.

"Tomioka-san!" shinobu shakes him a little but to no vain

"Tomioka-san please dont die on me!" she already  crying while hugging him.

"K....Ko...Kocho" Giyuu grunted in pain

"Tomioka-san!" she cried and quickly patch him up

"Hold on were going to the Butterfly Estate the Kakushi's are on their way" she begged while caressing his face her tears are just falling like a river on her face. Even though she hates him it hurts seeing him dying infront of her it seems like she cant leave without him. She can't understand what she feel but right now keeping Giyuu alive was on her mind. She didn't care if others see her like this, the most important for her is to save him.

Timeskip

After the kakushi arrived, they immediately bring him at the butterfly Estate and got treated.

Shinobu entered the room where Giyuu is sleeping on the hospital bed. She walk slowly to the side of his bed and watch him sleeping.

"I dont know what to say.." she whispered

" The girl that the demon transformes and got you distracted... Is... she your sister?" she quietly asked eventhough he cant hear her.

" I'm sorry... " giyuu mumbled in his sleep

Shinobu almost falls from surprise at the thought he hears what she said.
But then she realize that he still asleep and probably having a dream.
She took his hands in hers and caressing it slowly then she listens to what he is saying.

" Tsutako neechan... I'm s..Sorry" he mumbled. There's a tears flowing from his eyes.

Shinobu eyes widen as a realization hit her that the girl she saw the demon shifts was truely his sister. She realize that its bad for her to hate him for stupid reason because she didn't know much about her and she's being judgemental. She feel bad for pestering him not knowing the reason why he was like that and why he hides his emotions behind that cold mask.

Shinobu you idiot!

Shinobu patted his head carefully to not disturb him.

"Its fine now. everything will be fine" she whispers in her soothing voice and he slowly relaxes in her touch and his breath are more slowly now.

"Maybe I will cook salmon daikon for you tomorrow~" she said and falls asleep.

The End

A/N
Tadaaa another chapter has finished! thank you for your aupport! sorry if there are typo errors! have a good day 😃