Beneath that Mask

Its early in the morning, the butterflies are already flying around the Butterfly Estate, and its a beautiful day for shinobu if it weren't for her crow calling her for mission.

"Caw! caw!shinobu go to the East and kill the demon! Caw! with Giyu tomioka! Caw!"

"Ara~ara~ it looks like I'm going the silent Water Pillar fufu~" she giggled and go inside the Estate to prepare.

After some time of preparation and formulating the poison that she's going to use she walk to the gate and spotted a  certain annoying pillar, Giyuu Tomioka. He is waiting for her while leaning on a tree. How she said he's annoying?  because he's always quiet and not speaking to others and she hates his personality that much and also he's getting on her nerves. She didn't know why he is always isolating himself from others, she thinks that he is always thinking that he's above them and he's always acting as if he can save everyone.

She quickly close the distance between them and put her signature smile of hers.

"Good morning tomioka-san!" she greeted cheerfully

"Hmm" he nodded and starts walking ahead of her.
A vein popped on her forhead and catch up to him

"Hey~hey~ tomioka-san is that how you greet to people? Thats why nobody likes you~" she said and starts poking him

Giyuu just ignore it even though her poking becomes faster and hard and its getting painful as the time passes.

"Kocho stop." He said with his monotone voice. His face was blank but deep inside he is thinking of throwing her to stop.

please stop it hurts why are you doing this to me?

"Ara~ara~ finally you speak~" she said but didn't stop

"Please kocho" he said his voice sounded that he is in pain she noticed but again she didn't stop she letting her fustration out to him

Suddenly he grabbed her hand she was shocked  by this and almost punch him but she stopped by his voice

"Kocho please stop you're hurting me" he said and when she looked into his eyes all she could see was sadness beneath those beautiful eyes of his.

To be continued
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
I hope you like it! I'm open for your request and suggestions!