Baby Giyuu part 3.1

Shinobu's POV

Something stings my eyes forcing me to open them. My vision is blurry and it took me sometime to adjust my eyes to the blinding light.

"Hhmgg.. Ah it's already morning. It looks like I fell asleep while watching over him." I muttered

I stretched my stiff body and checked the sleeping angel in front of me.

"He still asleep. I think, I need to get ready before he wakes up." I whispered softly.

After doing my morning routine and change my clothes. After all that I come back to my office and saw that he still sleeping peacefully. Looking at his cute face, I can't help but smile unconsciously.

Cute

"Shinobu-sama." I slightly jumped in surprise by Aoi's voice.

I turned to her and flash a smile.

"What is it Aoi?"

"Uh what breakfast do you like? Since I'm going to cook now and I think it's better to ask you what you would like for breakfast."

I smiled genuinely. Aoi you really a hard-working girl. I really appreciate the dedication that she have for running the butterfly estate while I was out on a mission.

"Hmm.... Anything would be fine Aoi. And Ah!!! I want you to cook light recipe that just contained veggies. Like stir fry or if not, pancakes will do."

"Uh.. pardon for me to ask but.. what is it for? "

"For this an-... I mean for him." I pointed my fingers to the sleeping child.

Crap I almost say angel

" Oh... Wait whaa-" I quickly covered her mouth to silence her.

"Shhhh"

After calming down she nodded her head. And looked at me for some explanation.

" Actually that child is the Water Pillar."

"What? How?!"

"Let's say because of blood Demon Art and I'm gonna make a cure for him. "

"Oh.."

"And by the way right now. His mind revert back to that of a child also. That's why we need to be gentle to him for me to work efficiently."

"I understand Shinobu-sama. I'll make the food right now." She bowed and take her leave.

Now time for me to wake him up. I walked up to him and gently shakes him.

"Hey~ Tomioka-san.. I mean Giyuu." I think it is better to call him that.

" Wake up~" I whispered in a warm voice.

"Hmmmgg~ hmmmm no." He said in a cute voice.

"Why?"

"Sleep~ sleep~" well it seems like he loves sleeping when he was a child. Fufu~

"Sorry but you have to wake up~ it's already morning."

I didn't wait for his reply and carry him to get the extra clothes that I brought him. Now that I think of it, I buy mostly light colored clothes. Well I think it will look good on him.

After changing him to a comfy clothes. I immediately bring him to the dinning room to eat, and I'm sure Aoi is already finished cooking. And as to be expected I saw the loud trio bickering with each other this early in the morning. Inosuke wants to fight Zenitsu and Zenitsu yelling to him to shut up while Tanjiro being Tanjiro stopped them by head butting both of them that knocks them unconscious for a while. Finally peace.