Baby Giyuu Part 5.1

Third person's POV

It was quite a cold night, the Pillars held a gathering in the Butterfly Estate as Kagaya requested. They're all sitting around the table in a large  living room staring curiously at the child.

"Who would've thought this child is our Water Pillar!" Uzui exclaimed in amusement.

"He really is. But his looks is different from when he was an adult." Obanai pointed out.

"Yes! He looks cuteee!!! Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!" The usual Mitsuri is in fangirl mode.

"Earlier when I saw him I thought he's a girl!" Rengoku said hyper about the situation.

" Baby." Muichirou once again said not hesitating to pat the child's head anymore.

"Hehe~ Hi! Let's Pway~" he tugged at Muichirou's hair while Muichirou looked at him and smiled before taking his hands and lead him in the corner to play.

" The hell Kocho!! Is that the reason why you chasing me??!! Just for an arrogant Water Pillar?!" Sanemi exclaimed slamming his fist on the table.

" Ara~ara~ watch you mouth Shinazugawa-san~ didn't you heard my explanation earlier in the meeting?" Shinobu once again threatened.

" What I was just saying is you're acting like a doting mother earlier!"

"Ara~ got a problem with that?"

" Stop fighting please." Himejima reprimanded making them stop.

"So, how could we arrange our schedule in taking care of him?" Obanai sipped his tea calmly

" Oh right! I almost forgot the reason why we're here." Shinobu rubbed her temple.

"Okay so how about Muichirou-kun, Mitsuri, Obanai, Rengoku-san, Uzui-san, Shinazugawa-san, Himejima-san?" Shinobu asked.

"Uhmm... If you don't mind Shinobu-chan, can me and Obanai babysit Giyuu together?" Mitsuri asked raising her hand while blushing.

Hearing that, Obanai face flushes also like a boiled crab earning a smirk from Tengen.

"Of course I don't mind!! But if you're going to do it together, you're going to do it in two days." Mitsuri nodded like a chick.

" It'll be fun right Obanai?!"

"Yes." Obanai answers almost immediately.

"Simp." Tengen laughs

"YEAH SIMP!! HAHAHAHA" Rengoku talked loudly .

"Shut up! You shi-" he stopped midway remembering how Shinobu attempted on killing Sanemi in a brutal way.

He looked at Kocho and gulped when he saw she's looking at him, smiling menacingly.

"You going to say something Iguro-san?~" Shinobu still smiling with a hint of murderous aura around her.

"Err. Nandemonai." Obanai chose to stay quiet, afraid to lose his precious life.

"Nobu mad?" Suddenly a cute voice cut through the heavy atmosphere in the living room. All eyes shifted to the child who's walking towards Shinobu while holding Muichirou hands.

"My~ I'm not Giyuu. How can you say I'm mad?" Shinobu was sure that here expression didn't look like it and it's very shocking for a kid to notice her anger.

"Awa, colow Violet!" The child exclaimed and approached her to sit on her lap.

"Huh?" All of them make a confused face not clearly understanding what the child said.

"Nobu don't mad~ I play with you so don't be mad?" He pat Shinobu's head and smiled warmly.

"Whoa! Who would've thought he can talk like that?!" Uzui got shocked on what he's seeing, just the same as the others.

" My~ my~ okay! We're going to play later after dinner, okay?" Shinobu said clearly showing that she's not mad anymore.

"Nobu happy now!! " Giyuu cheered while Shinobu laughed and hugged Giyuu

"Thank you! I'm not mad anymore. Ah by the way let me introduce them to you!"

She pointed at Tengen. With a mocking smile she said...

"This is Tengen the most flamboyant in this group. Flamboyantly stupid that is~ hahahaha!"

Everyone laughs at Tengen while Giyuu just looked at him innocently.

"Oi!!!! What are you talking about Kocho!!!!"

"I said the truth! Aren't you happy atleast I even included the word 'flamboyant' in it~" once again everyone laughed.

"Stupid?" The kid pointed at Tengen taking the word as his name.  Shinobu laughed and agreed.

"Oi!! You bastard!! I'm the most flamboyant in here!!! You don't have the right to called someone like me who's a God!!!" He yelled at the kid and at that everyone went silent, expecting the worst to happen.

"Sob.Sob! Uwaaaaaaa!!" As expected the kid cried, frightened.

"Uwaaaaaaa!! Nobuuuuu!!" He cried running towards Shinobu. Shinobu picked him up and stared at Tengen with a very scary face..

Tengen gulped.

Crap!!

"Tengen look at what you did?" Shinobu asked with a serious voice making the other gulped in fear.

"Ara~ This stupid person is not just Flamboyantly stupid but a Flamboyantly bad also~ I wonder if I can make him my test subject later?"

AND THE CHAOS BEGINS!!!!

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter!! I have some things to do first and I always forget to update quickly. Anyways enjoy reading!!!