Baby Giyuu Part 2

Shinobu's POV

" Uh...uhm... Ne~ Tomioka-san." I called but he just stared at me and smiles?!

" Hi." He said shyly. Oh gosh!! Kami-sama help me!! His voice is also cute!!! I want to cuddle him!! But then I just remembered that he took the attack for me, he's injured!!! How naive can I be?!

" Ara~ara~ Did you know who am I Tomioka-san?" I asked since I'm not sure if he recognized me since I think he didn't.

"Uh..." He tilted his head to the side and looked at me with his innocent big eyes. After a couple of seconds his eyes lift up and grinned at me.

"Nobu!" He exclaimed happily.

The moment I heard the name of what he called me. I suddenly felt a pain running in my head and some blurry images resurface in my vision.

"Hehehe~how do I look Nobu?"

Suddenly I heard a voice much similar to the person in front of me. But the vision quickly vanished after a couple of seconds like a bubble that suddenly pop out. It leave me confused.

"What was that?" I muttered. I suddenly felt someone hands on my leg and when I looked down I saw Tomioka-san reaching for me.

I think I just need to play along and ride this situation.

"Hmmmm yes~yes~ this is Nobu~ let's go Tomioka-san and head to butterfly estate for you to get checked."

He nodded at me without any question. I gathered his clothes as well as sword. And as for Tomioka-san I cover him with his shirt and haori since he's small I can just easily lift him in my arms.

I turned my attention to the kid that we saved from the demon and approach him.

" Hello~ what's your name?" I greeted but the kid looks like he's still traumatized by what he saw.

But nonetheless he still answered.

"I-i'm Takehiro."

" Takehiro-kun. If you don't mind I'm going to escort you to your home. I'm sure your parents are worried about you."

" Uh okay. But thank you by the way for saving me. That woman is scary she suddenly asked me to lead the way to the forest because she said she needs to find a dry branches for her cooking and that she needs stock so I helped her but she suddenly dragged me in here and calling me her baby. W-what is she?!" He asked panicked

" It's okay now. You're already safe. That woman is a man eating demon and she's the one responsible for the missing children."

" Uh ano... Where's the guy who save me? Aren't he's with you?!"

He looked at my back and try finding him.

" Ah he left afterwards since he said he needs to take care of something and leaves him in my care for a while. "

I don't wanna lie but....

I show him the kid in my arms. And takehiro-kun gasped, eyes shining in delight.

"Is she your daughter?!" I nearly laugh at his statement. She?! He really thinks he's a she?

" Sorry but he's a boy~" I giggled

"By the way let's not stay here for too long or else we'll be frozen in here."

"Yes!! " He exclaimed and cling to my side.

"Are you cold?" I asked looking down on him.

" A bit."

"Okay, don't separate to me until we got to your home okay?"