Chapter 3

Ok this story i can't get it out of my head so hear i am again so here is chapter 3 gooooooo..

Izuku is just waking up and he was about to get up when he feel something heavy in his chest and it's tightening it's hug to him so he look down and can't believe what he saw.

Izuku:HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.!!!!!!!

???: hm. Oi why so loud in the morning?

Izuku: w-what are you doing here in my room!!??

??? : well i forgot where i put the key to my room and when i try to get the spare in your room i feel comfortable so i fell asleep. Teehee

Izuku: ok ok get up and leave before they wake me up.

??? : ok don't be pushy.

While izuku is getting up the bed he heard some foot step coming to his room then it slam open almost breaking it.

Asuna: hey izu get up your going to get late to your meeti-

Koharu: hey why did you stop waking hi-

The two girls is shocked that izuku is on top of kirito and izuku is topless while kirito is covering his self up.

Asuna: *blushing* w-what are y-you two d-doing in the same BED!!??

Koharu:*nosebleed* wh-what the heck kirito you know i have a crush on him

Well kirito bieng kirito he love to tease the girls and make them flustered so he made an act that made the girls jealous.

Kirito: well i have him first so his mine *kiss izuku in the cheeks* so what are you gonn-*boink* what was that for!!??

Izuku: *calm* your going to be appointed in the hospital or the morgue directly so top it.

Kirito: *laughing* well i love teasing them their flustered face is the best and you just recieve a confession from koharu so what are you gonna do? Huh?

Izuku: *blushing* well i love you all so  it's alright i guess.?

Well while izuku is explaining how it's ok for them to have a relationship koharu fainted so izuku become more late for his meeting so asuna scolded kirito for his action.

Time skip 2 years later (izuku is 12 now)

Izuku is running late to his meeting and he was about to enter the elevator when he bump into a beautiful lady she has a beautiful black hair that tied in a spikey pony tail and she also has a beautiful onyx eyes and a very beautiful body and a mature one to be exact.

Izuku: uh i'm sorry i bump in to you,are you alright?

???: ah yes i am alright and by the way i am momo ya-

Izuku: ah i'm really really sorry but i have to go so see you around.

Momo: oh ok bye*thought*i think i met my soulmate.

Izuku is in the meeting doing nothing when some body said that its finished
So izuku look at the speaker and then
Ask a question.

Izuku: is it realy safe to put the nerve gear into the market place?

Kayaba: yes it is. And if there is any damage of the nerve gear then the company will shoulder it.

Izuku: well i would like you to release a beta to test if it is really safe but before do that i will pospone your release understand?

Kayaba: yes. Its my pleasure.

Izuku: now that the meeting is clear you may dismissed.

Staff: thank you for your hard work

Izuku is walking to his office when someone called him and when he turned he was greeted by a bow and a hand shake.

That's it well if this story is still in my head later on i will right the next chapter ok bye.

2021.6.29

Maybe i will change the way i write but that's for another time bye