Chapter 7

Here is the cahpter 7 and ijust happen to have the answer to my modules so here i am writting again hehe so read, relax and most of all enjoy the story

Narrator Pov:

After izuku and kirito met denki and eijiro they farm together for hours and when it's about to get dark(oh by the way the time in the game is the same in IRL.) they came across to tall man with a red hair "hey man are a player too?" asked the red hair man
"ah yes we are real players and my name is kirito and this is my friends izuku, eijiro and denki" " i'm klein and i'm new. So can i get a tips from you?" asked klein "ah sure" said izuku.

So after they teach klein some of the basics they say good bye to each other. But when klein tried to log out he didn't saw any log out botton. "hey! How to log out in this game? "ask klein "well just go to the MENU then the bot-" izuku did not finish his sentence when didn't have a log out botton too. "it doesn't have a log out botton" izuku said. Kirito, denki and eijiro tried to but no log out too so denki started to panicked. "OMG! H-how can w-we log out of this game?" denki said stuttering while eijiro can't form a sentence.

"ok so let's just go to the plazza to see if we can't just log out here" izuku said. While they're making their way to the plaza they came across to asuna, koharu and two other girls.
"izuku we have a problem. I thought that there's a bug. There's no log out botton in the MENU." said asuna.

'how did this happen i made sure that the log out botton is on the MENU i double check it' izuku thought to himself. And after they rejoin in a group they're teleported straight to the plaza.

" Oi Oi Oi there's a blood coming to the middle of the town" said a tall and dark man.

After the man said that word the blood then formed into a giant character "i am akihiko kayaba the creator of SAO. This game will be a death match for all the SAO player. How? Well if you die in this game you will die In Real Life. The nerve gear will send a strong vibration to your head that will easly kill you." said kayaba "YOU SHITTY KAYABA WHY DID YOU DO THIS." said izuku " and one more thing your appearance In Real Life will be your appearance in this game" after kayaba said this the player started to change their appearance. Izuku notice that some female character is a boy in real life but what's surprise izuku more is that the two male character they met earlier is a very beautiful, cute and gentle girl." AH! I'm me THE real ME." denki said.

Izuku can't stop staring at denki and eijiro 'the tall and handsome man i met is a beautiful and sexy in real life' izuku thought.

(This is eijiro and denki as a girl)

Denka kaminari

Denka kaminari

Eijira kirishima

Eijira kirishima

(from now on i will try to put picures to the story)

Eijiro notice izuku's stare so she tried to hide behind denki. "hey izuku! Can you stop staring at us.
It's embarrassing to be stared at you know" eijiro said while blushing so hard that she almost forget the death game they were into.

"Well best of luck to you all players" kayaba said. Izuku tried to have a word with him but when walk towards him he banish. After kayaba banished the people started to panick and started a chaos. Izuku and his friends then run away from the plazza.

When they're far enough denki started to panick. "wh-what now wh-what should w-we do?" ask denki.
"well first why don't we introduce our selves so that we know the people we can trust. Ok i go first so my name is izuku midoriya and game name is deku. Your next red beautiful." izuku said while pointing at the red hair girl. "*blushing*ok my name is eijira kisrishima and i will change my G-name to eijira and thank you for calling me beautiful." eijira then look at the girl with yellow hair.

"So my name is denka kaminari and i will my G-name to denka too. And you are?" denka said pointing at kirito.
" Well my name is kirigaya kazuto but you can call me kirito if you like. And this is my friend asuna yuuki and koharu satoumiru. And by the way asuna who's your friend there? "kirito ask while looking at the girl with pink hair and skin and the other has a purple short hair.

" ah they told me their name a few hours ago. The pink girl is mina ashido and due to her quirk the scanner it scan even the color of her skin. And the girl that have a purple hair is sachi and she had a party but decide to come with us for a sec but then the incendent happened. "asuna said

(so that's the chapter 7 eijira and denka's gender is revealed and mina and sachi had their debut.)

I hope you enjoy the story.

And i don't own MHA and SAO bye and GOD BLESS YOU.