Chapter 4

Ok so i will change the way i write for this chapter then you decide what's more comfortable to read ok so here is your chapter 4 so read and relax

Narrator pove:

Izuku bump into someone and when he turned he was greeted by a bow and a handshake when he grab the the hand the person said "well hello mr. Izuku my name is mr. Yaoyorozu and this is my wife mrs. Yaoyorozu and we are one of the sponsor of the SAO project so we like to meet the other sponsors" said Mr.yaoyorozu so izuku introduced his self " hi mr and mrs yaoyorozu i am izuku its a pleasure doing business with you and about the nerve gear do you really think its safe" izuku ask to mr. Yaoyorozu and while mr. Yaoyorozu thinking his daugther arrived at the hall. Izuku look at the girl then said "haaaah it's you. Your the girl from this morning and hi my name is izuku" said izuku while bowing "and my name is momo yaoyorozu and i'm 12 years old" momo introduce herself. "oh you knew each other?" " ah no but we did bump into each other this morning so i recognized her and by the way your daugther is beautiful" said izuku and momo blush like a tomato.

"so about your question i don't really know so it's a good thing you requested a beta testing so we know if its safe or not" said Mr. Y but izuku is still worried because he knows how the nerve gear is working because he figure that the nerve gear have a micro chip like microwave that can kill a person so he like to make sure that the people are safe. "mr and mrs yaoyorozu i would like to excuse myself because if i'm not home by the time my friend got home they going to scold me for a week so excuse me and miss momo it's my pleasure of meeting you and see you later" izuku said and about to leave but stopped by momo" ah mr. Izuku this is my number call me if your free or want to hang out" "ok but that's gonna take for a while but i promise to call you bye" izuku excuse his self while running scared of bieng scolded by asuna and koharu.

Izuku is running to his car when he realized that he don't have his wallet, cellphone, keys and his pass card so he doesn't know where to go but a couple came to him and ask "hey kid are you lost" the tall man ask " ah no but i did lose all my belongings so i have nowhere to go so" izuku said and he look at the couple they look like they're in their mid 20s so he kinda don't want to bother their date he was about to excuse himself but the sexy lady stop him " hey why don't you crash in our place we don't mind taking you in and by the way my name is inko midoriya and this is my husband hisashi midoriya" said inko then izuku introduced his self " and i am izuku and i don't want to be rude of declieng your offer but i don't want to intrude to your ho-" he was about to decline but he was cut off by hisashi " it's ok we offer so it's not intruding and by the way how old are you and what is your last name " hisashi ask but izuku is hesitant to answer and hisashi notice this " ah it's  ok if you don't want to tell us" "it's ok my age is 12 and i was disown by my family so i don't use their last name" both hisashi and inko is shocked 'why does he bieng disowned at a young age' inko thought " so why did you disowned by your family if you don't me asking of course" inko said "i don't mind but it's a little hurting so can you wait for a momment" after izuku compose himself he told them how he became disowned by his family and after hearing this hisashi and inko is angry well angry is a understatemate they are furious so inko and hisashi talk for a minute and look at izukuand said "why don't you come with us and when you have rest we will acommpany you to your home how's that" izuku think about it for a sec but agreed to their offer and they went to hisashi and inko's home.

Well that's it so you decide if you like the old or the new writting style and maybe chapter six is the start of main plot so be patience

And i don't own any of this anime so don't think and any comment is allowed aslong it's connected to this story