Chapter 12

Ok i know that the story is not that good but i will keep posting.

So sit, read and relax but most of all enjoy the chapter.

It's been a year scence izuku and the others came to the  game and izuku and the others is currently have a vacation on the woods. "hey izu lets go to the woods." asuna said pulling izuku out side the cabin. "hey.. Hey slowdown no need to pull me honey."
Asuna stops pulling izuku. "what did you say?" "well i said there's no need to pull me hon-" izuku stops when he realize that he just called asuna honey. "We..well we are married after all your the one i married right." izuku is married to asuna because of a game.

Flashback:

"oy did you notice that this game has a marriage system" mina said in a excited tone. "well I noticed that a few months ago. I just didn't say a thing because i don't know who i'm going to marry." said kirito.

Kirito became close to mina, lisbeth and silica. Kirito met silica when she is hunting for monster pet(i forgot what it's called) but she is attacked by the players, well of course kirito save her.
And kirito met lisbeth when kirito and sachi is upgrading their weapons.

All the girls look at each other and said. "THAT SHOULD BE ME!!" all the girls said at same time.

"well why don't we do a duel huh?" mina said. All the girls agreed.

Kirito and izuku is surprised. "don't we have a say to this!?" "NO!!" izuku and kirito low their head.

Girls continue fighting and fighting and in the end asuna and sachi wins.

End of flashback:

" kirito you coming?" izuku ask.

"you to pair come with the and we will be here." lisbeth said while doing the dishes. "ok, we're coming."

Izuku, asuna, kirito and sachi went to the woods and started to wonder the place and went to the lake. "hey kazu lets go there." sachi said pointing at the scary part of the woods.

Asuna then run behind izuku and hug his arm tightly. "izu let's get out of here." asuna said. But she saw a white thing standing a little away to them.

"i..i..izu t..there's a g..ghost there." asuna said pointing at the thing. The others look at where asuna pointing. They saw it fall and they run to it.
" asuna it's not a ghost it's a little girl"
Asuna is a little angry that there's a little girl playing this drath game. "we need to shelter her and give her medicine." asuna said panicking that the little girl might die. "Ok we're going to take her home. Guys we're going home now." izuku said walking away to the woods.

After they arrived home the girls run to them. "hey guys. And who's that is that our child midori." mina said in a excited tone. "well no we found her in the collapse in the woods so we take her in."izuku said a little surprised of what mina said. Izuku lay the girl on the couch and started to treat the girls illness.

After a while the girl wake up and started to panic." hey there, your awake. "eijira said. Eijira is the one that treat her because she's the one that know every potion effect in the game." so are you feeling OK? "eijira said while walking towards the little girl. The girl just nod." so what's your name little one? "the little girl look at her." you give name" said the little girl. The others heard this and run to the mainroom. "is the kid is awake?"izuku said and the others with him. Little girl panick and hug eijira's arm." MAMA!!" the kid said hiding herself. Everyone is shocked at the sudden name the kid gave eijira.

Ok i know that it's kinda bad and eijira being the mom but in the end they all will be het moms even kiritos harem so relax and i hope you enjoy the chapter even it's a little short compared to the recent chapters.

I don't own MHA and SAO bye!!!