Chapter 6

Ok this will be the start of the SAO part of this story and by the way izuku will awaken his quirk inside the game and that will change some of the original plot so read and relax but most of all enjoy the story

Narrator pov:

So after inko and hisashi adopted their new son, izuku insisted that they will live with him in his mansion "MOM!! stay live hear in the mansion pleeeeaaaasee!!" inko cannot take it and started to agree.

" so what's your current project today izuku" inko said.

" well i have to sponsor kayaba to his new game SAO but i just finished playing the beta test so i will call a meeting this afternoon to give them my thoughts of the game." said izuku

So while they're eating their breakfast kirito run to the dining room saying "izuku the yaoyoruzu is here. They came to report to you the game performance" said kirito.

" ok bring tell them to go to the meeting room i will be there in 5 min." izuku said while running to his room but inko stop him.

"izuku wait i thought that your meeting is in this afternoon?" inko said.

" Mom i told you call me deku it's the name that my first crush call me and
I don't want to make the yaoyorozu come back so since they're here then it's time for meeting." izuku said while changing his clothes.

" O-ok but don't over work your self your still young you have so many time in the world. " said inko.

" Ok mom bye *kiss her on the cheek*" " *Shouting* bye" inko then go inside their house.

So while izuku is running he bump into someone again and when he look who it was. " Oh momo it's you again want to walk at the meeting room together" said izuku while helping momo to stand.

" *blushing* O-oh s-sure izuku" said momo.

Izuku and momo arrived at the meeting room and the stuff and momo parents are looking at them wierdly so izuku ask "what's wrong is there something matter." "oh no nothing at all your just so cute together" exclaimed by momo's mom.

"mo -mom it's not like th-that we jus-" momo can't finish her sentence because of her blushing. But izuku felt some killer intent in his back so when he look at it. It was asuna and koharu having a dark and scary aura 'ah it's going to be a long explaination' izuku thought while having a shiver trough his spine.

"so we're here to report of what we think of SAO" said mr. Y.

" i tried the beta to a few months ago and i think that the game is enjoyable and safe because i play the game for almost a whole day straight but nothing happens." izuku exclaim while earning a nod from the others.
" call kayaba i would like to make an offer to him. " so while izuku is waiting he was being confronted by the girls" what's with you two are dating!!?? "said koharu while asuna is glaring at izuku in the sides" no we just bump to each other then decided to come here together" izuku said.

" So kayaba i would like to sponsor your game SAO but i would like to develop this game for two years so i can make sure that the people using this will be safe. Is that ok?" said izuku.

"ah sure but me and my team will be on of the developers." said kayaba.
"OK you now have a sponsor" said izuku.

Time skip 2 years:

So after the development team finished the security and safety of the game they publish it world wide so they can can a bigger profit.

Izuku is now at his home with kirito, asuna and koharu. " ok guys we're going to play the this game and see if there's any bug ok" izuku said while earning a "hai" from the other three.

Inside the game :

Izuku and company is noe inside the game and they are doing a meeting of how they gonna spend the the day
" ok here's the plan kirito and I will check the mobs while you asuna and koharu will check the market place am clear." izuku said.

After their meeting they go in their separate way and while izuku and kirito is walking towards tolbana they met two male players one with yellow hair and one with red hair.

" oh hi are you two a real player or an NPC" ask the yellow hair boy. "ah no we are a real player and my name is deku and this is my friend kirito."
Izuku said while reaching out his hand for a hand shake.

" ah i'm sorry ever since we enter this game all we talked to is a NPC so we're making sure and by the way my name is eijiro and this is my friend denki. " said the red hair boy.

" oh it's a pleasure to meet you. Would you like to come with us to the farm the monster? "ask izuku in a gentle tone.

Denki and eijiro is blushing because of how gentle and smooth the way he ask them "*whisper* hey denki what do you think. Should we come? " eijiro ask his friend

" *whisper* sure so we can get to know this gentleman here."denki said while eying izuku.

" so what's your answer?" "we would love to." denki answered but izuku notice something in the way they speak "*whisper* psst! Kirito do you think that the way they speak is wierd?" izuku ask "*whisper* yeah as if they're not a boy" "ok let's just talk about it later."

So that's for today and denki and eijiro made their way to the book.
I will post a new chapter this friday or saturday because i need to finish my module so see you in Saturday by i hope you enjoy the chapter.

I don't own MHA or SAO bye