Chapter 5

Ok i have a free time today so i'm writting this chapter and maybe another one later but thats depend so here is your chapter read and relax but most of all enjoy.

______________________________________

So while izuku and his new found friends is walking inko asked izuku so many question about his daily life, how he survived and many others because she is so intrested in izuku.
"hey izuku this is where you sleep and i'm sorry if its not much" "oh it's ok i'm grateful to you for letting me crash in so it's ok" izuku said. And while they're talking about family inko think of a nice idea "izuku why don't we for today and go tommorow" inko said while getting nod from izuzu

Time skip: tommorow

Inko is an early person but this time she's more early because they have a surprise for izuku. Even though they just met last night she wants to make izuku happy because of what happened to his past so she and hisashi will adopt izuku but first they have to get his certificate. ( in this time inko and hisashi doesn't know that izuku is the richest man in the world so they're not adopting izuku for money).
" izuku. Wake up it's morning already and the breakfast is ready." "mom. Five more minutes" after hearing this inko is shocked and almost crying of tears of joy ' maybe our decision is right' inko thought and while inko is waking izuku hisashi is leaning on the door and he heard the MOM part " our decision is right this kid is the answer to our prayer" hisashi whispered to himself (okay inko and hisashi can't have a child beacause inko can't produce a egg cell so they can't have a child)

After the minutes of waking izuku hisashi finally step in and said "hey kid get up we need to talk about something" izuku then tilted his head and said "what are we going to talk about" "well we can talk about it while eating" inko said and they're walking to the dining room izuku is thingking about what are they gonna talk about ' what did they want did they want a cash for letting me crash or there something missing to their belonging' izuku is thinking of any posible topic but he was cut off by inko calling his name " zuku - IZUKU
hello you in there" " ah yes i'm just thinking about some thing sorry" izuku said " we want to tell you something" hisashi said while looking to his wife and back at izuku "we want to adopt you and be our family" inko said but izuku is shocked 'am i hearing this wrong they want to adopt me even though i told them i'm quirkless' izuku thought to himself "wait you want to adopt me even though i'm a quirkless and a waste of space" izuku said at the verge of crying but inko is already crying because of how izuku describe himself "yes we want to adopt you and yes you are quirkless but your not a waste of space" izuku then started crying hard it's the first time in his life that he felt the love of a perants so he started to stand up and hug inko thank her and he go to shisashi who is happy for his wife that they finally have a child and happy that izuku finally have a loving perants.

So after they eat they went to get izuku's certificate and when they arrived at izuku's house they where shocked "hey izuku is this where you are working?" inko ask "ah no actually this is my own house and i would love you to live here with me" inko and hisashi is so shocked that they can't find a word to answer "hey izu where have you been i'm been looking for you" "did you know i almost call the chief of the police to find you" said asuna and koharu while running and crying "there there i'm sorry if did not message you a single time the truth is i lost all my belongings when i'm about to go home but this two person here is the one that let me crash in their house" all three bowed and started thanking them "thank you for looking after our master even it's just a day" said kirito but hisashi and inko is still shocked "ah izuku may i ask this question, what is your job" ask inko " I own my own company and it's a game developers and our name is GamingHero or GH but today we're just sponsoring other company like Super Cell, Garena and many others"

Hisashi is more shocked because his is working at the Super Cell company
"really it's that you" hisashi said "yes he owns the largest game company in the world" said asuna in a proud manner " i'm so sorry mr. Izuku i'm one of the worker of the Super Cell company i heard them say that the boss of the GH is but not this young and i'm asking you now are you sure we can adopt you sir" after hearing this izuku's three PA is shocked "what they're adopting you how when" asuna said "well after they let me in i told my story and the day after they want to adopt me" izuku said while calming his friend down " actually we want to have a child after our marriage but the doctor said that i can't produce egg cells so we can't have a child so when we meet izuku and heard his story i decided that i will adopt him and make him happy for the rest of his life but now we know who you really are we beco-" inko is crying because she was afraid that she might lose her only happines but izuku hug her and said " i would love to be your son and i will be a good a son you mom" inko heard this and started crying harder because her  and shisashi's prayer is now answered.

It take longer than i expected because i told in my last chapter that the main plot is in chapter six so this is for today and maybe there's other later but that depends

I don't own MHA and SAO so bye