Chapter 1

" Girl get up and get dress we are going to this party tonight" Jaliyah Bestfriend bri'anna yelled into the phone

"Ok I'm about to get up now I'm find something to wear" Jaliyah replied to her bestfriend.

Hanging up the phone Jaliyah got up heading to her closet to find something to wear to this party.

" ugh I can't find nothing in here to wear" Jaliyah thought to herself.

Finally finding a black skin tight jumpsuit she got from Fashion nova, She heading to the shower to take a quick shower so she can begin on her makeup.

A hour later Jaliyah was dressed and ready for this party her bestfriend since middle school invited her to.

"Bri'anna where you at ?" Jaliyah question her Bestfriend on the phone.

" Girl I'm coming had to sneak pass the security, Elijah not even letting a bitch breath as soon as I step out my room one of the cartel security walking down the hall way"

Jaliyah started to chuckle to herself she knew how Elijah was and how overprotective he was of them.

" I'm about to pull up , I'm right here by the gate. " Jaliyah told bri'anna waiting for her to sneak out the house without security following them.

Few minutes later bri'anna was getting into the car with jaliyah. Making Jaliyah instantly pull off so they can be on there way to the party.

"Bitch you look good ass fuck in that fashion nova body jumpsuit" bri'anna said to Jaliyah making Jaliyah laugh at her Bestfriend.

"Girl you look good ass fuck too, Tyler must going to be there ?" Jaliyah asked her Bestfriend.

Bri had on a colorful dress that went very well with the wig she just had installed. Bri'anna had immediately started blushing thinking about Tyler. She had been talking to him for 6 months now and nobody knew except Jaliyah. " yea , he said he was going to be there."

Finally arriving at the party "this shit packed" Jaliyah thought to herself as she drove around looking for a parking spot where it would be easy to get away if something popped off.

Getting out the car both girls made sure they looked good as they walked inside the party.

Heading straight to the kitchen to get a drink Jaliyah notice her ex trey in the kitchen talking to some girl. She acted as if she didn't see them and begin to pour her and Bri something to drink.

"When you started drinking ?" Trey asked her.

Jaliyah looked around trying to figure out who he was talking to.

"I'm talking to you liyah " trey said as he left the girl and began to walk up on Jaliyah.

"Oh , you was talking to me ?" Jaliyah replied back to him with a slight attitude in her voice.

Trey began to chuckle missing how feisty she was, He knew he messed up but he didn't feel that bad because he felt like a man had needs. And if she wanted to stay a virgin for a while. What was the point in getting into a relationship if she wasn't going to give it up when he asked for it.

Jaliyah had finished making her and Bri drinks. She looked up trying to see where Bri went. When she spotted her over in the corner talking to Tyler. Giving her bestfriend the eye making sure she was ok she began to drink some of the liquor she had just poured.

"I would hate for that other cup to go waste" trey said making Jaliyah face instantly frown up trying to figure out why he was still talking to her. Not saying anything Jaliyah walked over to the sink and poured the other cup out.

Making her way out of the kitchen into the living room where mostly everybody was she found a little corner and stood there pulling out her phone. As she pulled out her phone she notice a message from Elijah asking if Bri was with her.

Elijah❤️
Wya? Bri with you? 5min ago
You be in your phone 24/7 why you not responding? 3min ago

Me
Yes Elijah my Bestfriend is with me spending time with me.
Is that ok with you or do you need me to next time make a appointment to see her ?

Elijah❤️
If she would stop sneaking out I wouldn't be worried.
You guys be back here by 12 no later then that.

Me
12!? Lol thank god we're both grown and don't have a curfew🙃
And she's spending a night at my house.

Elijah❤️
Grown ? Your still a baby chill out I'm just making sure you guys are safe since y'all want to be sneaky and leave without telling anybody.
And yes 12 I expect you guys to be here.

Leaving her messages and looking at the time that read 11:30 she shook her head knowing they wasn't going to be back in time.

Feeling somebody approaching her, she looked up seeing a dark skin man with tattoos and waves and a beard coming towards her.

Finally getting a good view of who it was she saw Ethan, bri and Elijah youngest brother. Elijah was the oldest and bri being the middle child making Ethan the youngest.

"What you doing here" Jaliyah question Ethan, he had just turnt 18 a few days ago.

"Elijah felt like you guys was here and sent me to make sure you guys was straight and plus I knew Aaliyah was going to be here and she been ignoring my calls lately like we over or something."

Jaliyah began to laugh she knew who Aaliyah was and how crazy Ethan was over her. She also knew that the couple was known for breaking up and getting right back together so she wasn't really worried.

Jaliyah started looking around the room at all the folks that was at this party. She made eye contact with some brown skin boy with tattoos and waves. Trying to look away she saw him making his way over to her. Knowing she really didn't feel like talking to anybody she wished she never looked. But he was fine so she will see what he wanted.