Chapter 9

Jaliyah POV

It's been a couple days since what happen with me and Elijah. And he has been very busy at work a lot so I haven't been able to see him face to face. I know it's hard running a cartel but I don't want him to stress himself out. I wish he would just tell his dad that he doesn't want to be part of the business.

Also he been calling and checking up on me acting like we in a relationship. To be honest I think we should just vibe first before hopping in a relationship. But I really don't know it's like some days I want to be in a full relationship. Then other days I want to just be by myself and only worry and focus on me.

But currently I am at the mall with bri and liyah shopping for something to wear to the club tonight.

"Ugh , I'm so happy we going out tonight I really need this night out tyler be thinking he somebody daddy so I'm going to show my ass tonight" Bri said sticking her tongue out and shaking her booty a little.

I started laughing at her because she know Tyler don't even play no games when it comes down to her. So I want to see how tonight is going to play out for the both of us because I'm turning up also.

"Yeah until he come snatch you up out the club and tell you it's time to go home" I told her making her roll her eyes.

"Girl who I'm the boss in this relationship I tell him what to do." Bri replied back.

Me and liyah both knew she was lying but I wasn't going to speak on it because she will try to deny it.

"I'm going to turn up too, because ethan been getting on my nerves these last couple of days." Aliyah said.

"Girl you and Ethan argue like a old married couple." Bri said making me chuckle a little because they really did argue like a old married couple that won't leave each other alone.

"I know and I told him we need to work on that I'm not trying to continue being toxic with him. We are getting to old for that we're not in high school anymore. Time to grow up from that or either leave each other alone" aliyah said shrugging her shoulders.

"You guys been together since the begin of high school that's 4 years are you ready to throw all that away ?" I asked aliyah.

"Yeah, if he don't grow up and I don't think of it like that. I think of it like us taking a mental break from each other. So we can learn how to communicate better" aliyah said making me nod my head in understanding.

" ok y'all how do this look" Bri  asked

"Ouuu that's cute" me and aliyah said at the same time

                                           ~

We're now all at my house getting ready for tonight.