Chapter 8

Elijah POV

As I was pulling into the driveway I saw that Jaliyah car was still here. I quickly hoped out the car making my way into the house because this girl had me messed up not answering the phone for 2 weeks.

When I got to Bri room I didn't even waste my time knocking I went straight into her room. I saw Jaliyah sit up on the bed and look at me.

Damn if I wasn't mad at her right now I'll give her pretty self a kiss. Cause she looking real good right now.

"Let's go" I said making Jaliyah start to stand up saying something to Bri. But I couldn't hear it because I wasn't focused on what she was telling her I was just looking at her body.

I saw Jaliyah approaching me making me turn around and walk down the hallway to my room. As soon as she made it into my room I closed the door and locked it. She had made her way over to my bed standing in front of it looking like a lost puppy.

I immediately walked up on her putting my arms around her waist pulling her into me.

I really just missed her irritating self

I put my hand around her neck squeezing it making her look up at me. I smashed my lips into hers kissing her sloppy. She had wrapped her arms around my neck making me stop choking her and lift her up in my arms making both of her legs go around me. I began to walk to my bed laying her on top of it with us still kissing.

Pulling away from the kiss still kind of in a daze I said " why you haven't been answering my calls and you better not lie to me either" I looked over her beautiful face and plumped lips that made me want to kiss her again. But i didn't because she had me messed up and ian just go sweep it under the rug just because she fine.

" I was still mad that you really left and I feel like you playing with me" she said in whisper.

Nawl speak up don't start getting quiet now i said still standing over her body. She looked me in my eyes then said " I felt like you was leading me on and I was mad that you left".

I looked at her with a confused expression on my face. Man what this girl ain't even making sense how I'm leading her on and she told me to leave her spot.

"How am I leading you on and you told me to leave your spot jaliyah" I said looking into her eyes.

"Just because I tell you to leave that don't mean to really leave and you know what you be doing" she responded back to me

I looked at her funny because how do I suppose to know to not really leave. She came back into her room with a attitude and start tripping out on me when I haven't done anything to her.

" I don't know what I be doing to make you feel like I'm leading you on Jaliyah." I told her not even giving a response to what she said about the leaving thing because it didn't make no sense to me. An I'm not about to sit up here and argue with this girl over stupid stuff.

"When you be kissing all on me" she said trying to sit up now.

I busted out laughing not really trying to but it was funny.

"I be making you feel some type of way ? Huh jaliyah " I question her pushing her back down making her lay down.

"Yeah" she said quietly but I still heard her.

I leaned back down connecting our lips together kissing her again. I moved down to her jaw and neck and started softly sucking and kissing on her. I heard a soft moan leave her lips while I was kissing her.

Damn that moan was sexy asl

As I was kissing on her neck I reached and pulled her shirt up taking it off. Once her shirt was off, I started trailing my kiss down to her breast. In a swift move I snatched off her bra leaving her top half exposed to me. I backed up a little bit just to look at her.

I took one of her breast into my mouth sucking and licking over it.While my other hand gripped the other one. Then I switch sides doing the same thing to the other giving it some attention. Then not wasting any more time I begin to pull her pants off I had to see more. When I kissed on her beautiful skin it tasted like honey. I made sure to kiss on her sides where her tiger marks were.

To be honest I loved seeing them I had saw she tried to cover them up but they just made her body more beautiful to me then it already were.

Right now she was still laying down with her panties on I saw a nervous look on her face making me speak to her. "Chill out I know you ain't ready for the real thing yet and I respect you more just to sit right here in have sex with you." I told her making the nervous expression slightly wash away from her face.

" B-but I think I am ready, I trust you" she responded.

I chuckled a little at her response. I knew deep down inside that she wasn't fully ready and I respected it. And plus when it do happen I want it to be more special then this she deserves more.

I hope she know once I do this that we in a relationship, she ain't about to turn me into a luh eat eat.

I started kissing down her stomach and right now my face was in front of her panties. I quickly ripped them.

Damn her sh*t fat and pretty

Not wanting to waste anymore time I slide my two fingers down her second set of lips. Making her juices instantly cover my fingers which I slide right into my mouth to get a taste. I looked backed up at her seeing she was covering her face.

"Look at me" I spoke huskily at her

Watching her uncover her face and those beautiful eyes look down at me. I quickly dove into her sweet spot having to taste more. I started licking up and down then circling my tongue around into her. I stuck one of my fingers into her knowing she couldn't take two yet.

Fingering her with one finger and still eating her. She began to move around so I pulled my finger out using my hand to wrap around her legs to hold her down. Holding her in place I began sticking my tongue into her hole. Driving her crazy taking my other hand that wasn't wrap around her body. I stuck two fingers inside her pumping them inside her while I still ate. I started curling my fingers up inside her while still pumping in and out of her.

I was nose deep into her making me looking up at her. Once I looked up at her I saw that she had her eyes closed again moaning up a storm. While playing with her nipples with her mouth slightly open.

"Look at me" I said straight into her love box knowing it was going to send vibrations

"F-fuck I'm about to cum" she moaned out looking down at me.

Hearing her say that drove me crazy making me eat her faster. Just then she started cumming all over making me quickly lick up her juices. Once I had finish my plate down there I went up and kissed her sloppily all over making her moan more into the kiss tasting herself.

I leaned back stop kissing her then looked down at her body I could see she was still coming down from what just happen. I walked into my bathroom to get a warm rag. I came back into my room with a rag, I started to wipe her down. She was just laying there looking at me making me slightly chuckle at her.

I went to my dresser to get one of my shirts and one of my unopened per of boxers. I walked back over to her and start putting my shirt and boxers on her. Then I picked her up and sat her down on my coach so I can change my sheets her juices was all over my sheets making a smile come on my face.

Once my bed was made I went in picked her up so we can lay down in my bed. While we was laying down with her head on my chest I finally spoke to her.

" I hope you know we together so you need to take that shit off your Instagram. Talking about you single. Cause I promise you if I see you with somebody else ima show my ass and have whoever he is killed. I'm not playing with you. When you mad we ain't going to be doing that ignoring each other mess either. You made me wanna pull up and break ya phone and ya neck. Keep playing with me like I'm one of these square ass losers you use to. Next time if you feel some type of way just tell me I will always handle that." I said chuckling a little bit at the last part.

" You hear me" I said because she didn't respond back to me.

She just layed on top of me, I thought she was sleep for a minute before she responded telling me ok. After she said that I pulled her closer to me so we can go to sleep.

Mouth put her to sleep I know fashoo she ain't ready for the real thing.