Chapter 6

Jaliyah POV
2 weeks later...

I was sitting in my room slightly irritated with the whole world right now

I was sitting in my room slightly irritated with the whole world right now. I didn't have a reason I just didn't feel like talking to nobody.I knew the only person that can make me happy when I'm having days like this was bri. So I decided to call her to see what she was up to.

Connecting
Hey bestie

Girls what's wrong with you

I don't know I'm just not in the mood today

Ok, pull up we can have a girls day

Ok

I sat still sitting on my bed deciding if I was going to pull up or not. I haven't talk to Elijah ever since what happen 2 weeks ago. He been blowing my phone, but I didn't want to deal with him at the moment.

I just really needed time to think if I wanted to be in a relationship or not because I know that's what Elijah want. But I don't know if I'm mentally and emotionally ready for a relationship. And I also felt like if it didn't work out then every time I seen him I didn't want it to be awkward or we end up hating each other.

Or maybe I'm just over thinking everything... I don't know.

30 minutes later

As I was jamming to Brent faiyaz " Fuck the world". I notice I was almost close to there house.Pulling up to the gate, I was hoping Elijah wasn't at the house because I didn't feel like running into him or dealing with him. "Ugh Bri really need to hurry and get her own spot" I thought to myself as I pulled up parking near the garage.

Hoping out my black jeep I grabbed my purse then shut the door." I need to go ahead and wash her because she looking dusty right now" I said to my self talking about my car, Walking to the garage door to enter the house. " They don't lock no doors what if I was a murder"I thought to myself. Once I walked in I didn't see Elijah so I was kind of happy.

I hurried up and made my way upstairs to Bri room to see what's up with her. Walking into Bri room I seen that she was on the phone. Going to slide off my shoes I went in got into her bed laying down in it on top of her covers. I peeked over being nosy trying to see who she was on FaceTime with but it was only tyler.

Watching her face expressions i seen tyler really made her happy and he knew how to deal with her craziness. It seemed like they was just perfect for each other because tyler was always viewed as the mean one. But once you got to know him you would know that was just his face and that he was cool and kinda funny.

Getting on my phone going to Instagram I just scrolled down my timeline seeing much wasn't going on. I liked a few pictures here and there and commented on some of the people photos I knew from social media. Deciding to make a post because I was bored.