Chapter 2

"Hey beautiful " the brown skin said to Jaliyah making her slightly freeze up just by looking at him

"u-uh hi " Jaliyah replied "did I really just stutter in front of this fine ass man" she thought to herself.

"I just came over here because you looked way to beautiful to be over here standing in the corner" the brown skin told Jaliyah.

" Is that so " Jaliyah replied back to him

"yea ma...my name Hakeem, what's your name ?"

"Jaliyah " she responded making Hakeem nod his head approvingly. "Jaliyah" I like it he said making Jaliyah blush. "The party scene must not really be you , Since you over here standing in the corner with ya phone out." Jaliyah chuckle to herself because the party scene was most def not her scene unless she was with her friends turning up.

"No , I'm here with my Bestfriend right now " Jaliyah respond back to Hakeem.

"Well I'm about to leave actually but I couldn't leave without getting your number first" Hakeem said immediately pulling out his phone.

Jaliyah pulled her phone out and started to give hakeem her number. Once they exchange numbers, Hakeem quickly called Jaliyah to make sure she didn't give him no fake number.

Jaliyah looked down at her phone seeing Hakeem number calling. She glanced back up at him in confusion trying to figure out why he was calling her in front of her.

"Just making sure you ain't give me the wrong number ma" Hakeem told Jaliyah seeing the confusion written all over her face. "Oh ok " Jaliyah replied to him.

"Ight ma , I'll talk to you later I'm about to head out" Hakeem told Jaliyah backing away.

Nodding her head saying "ok", Jaliyah began to look for her Bestfriend after checking the time seeing it was almost 1 in the morning. As if time wasn't on her side, she glanced up seeing Elijah walk into the party. Jaliyah immediately called bri'anna telling her Elijah is here and she need to hurry up and meet her outside.

Trying to sneak out the party she ranned right into Elijah making her stomach instantly drop to the floor.

" Umm hi Elijah ... when did you get here? " Jaliyah said trying to play it off like she ain't see him walk into the party. " fuck how dumb can I be to run right into the man trying to sneak and get away from the man" Jaliyah thought to herself as she glanced up at elijah.

Elijah POV

Looking up I seen Ethan busting into my office talking about him and his girlfriend Aaliyah problems like I actually cared.

"She must not know I will kill her ass and shoot up that damn party, I don't know why she keep playing with me" Ethan said to me. I just shook my head like I was actually listening to him talk.