Chapter 5

Jaliyah POV
*The next Day*
After posting a picture for my social media I scrolled down it for a while looking at everybody post before I got up and hop in the shower. After taking a shower and handling my hygiene. I then walked back into my room putting on a tank top with no bra and some shorts. I payed back down in the bed because I didn't have nothing really to do today.

Incoming call from Bestfriend✨🦋

Answering the phone to see what my Bestfriend wanted because I haven't talked to her since last night. So she don't know anything about what happen with me and Elijah.

Me
Hello

Bri
Bitchhh I got soo much to tell you, And you got soo much to tell me too because I seen the comment on Instagram.

Me
I know I know ... but tell me what happen first.

Bri
Ok so I post my picture or whatever on Instagram. Mind you I'm still at ty house but I was downstairs making some breakfast, so I didn't get to see the comments because I posted it and sat my phone down to begin cooking.

Tell me why 15 later once I'm done I'm bringing the food up to him so we can eat. I see him sitting on his bed with his phone but I didn't really pay attention to him I hand him his plate and sit beside him. Girl tell me I open my phone and go to Instagram and see Brent commented.

Now me and you both know ain't talked to Brent since I was like 16. So I continue to sip my juice and I look over at him but he watching the tv. Girl tell me why Brent texts me saying he back in town and all that. So I responded saying ok.

I turn my head ty looking dead at me so I turn to put my cup down as soon as it touches the dresser, he grab my neck so we face to face.

So I'm trying to play slow like what's wrong what did I do. He didn't say nothing he just looked into my eyes then finally said " you think I'm some to play with" so instantly I shake my head saying no because my legs still sore.

Then he say " why the fuck that Brent nigga commenting under your post then I just watch you respond back to his text." Bitchh I instantly grab my phone and unlocked showing him that we haven't been texting or nothing.

He finally let my neck go then go tell me I almost got my head knocked between the washer and dryer

Me
Girl I'm dead you better stop playing with that man. He already said he applied pressure .

Bri
And he did , ok enough about me what's going on between you and my brother.

Me
I really don't know it all happen fast , I left with him from the party we went to waffle house and we was talking or whatever. Then hekissedmeanditwasthebestkissedieverhad.

Bri
Hold on slow down ho i couldn't comprehend all that you started talking hella fast.

Me
He kissed me and it was the best kissed I ever had and he told me he been liking me since middle school and I kissed him when we got back to my apartment.

Bri
Gir-

Just as Bri was about to tell me something there was knocks to my door making me tell her to hold up. As I walked into the living room. I grabbed my bat to see who was at my door.

I looked in the peep hole seeing elijah standing at my door. I instantly open the door for him trying to figure out why he was here.