Chapter 3

Jaliyah POV

"Elijah what are you doing here" I asked him hoping he didn't come here looking for bri. "I told y'all to be back at the house by 12, And it's passed 12 you guys don't listen" he responded back to me.

Blowing out a breath and rolling my eyes at him, I told him that we was just about to leave anyway so he wasted his gas.

Walking around him to leave out the door with him right behind me. I pulled out my phone and went to the group chat with bri and ethan to see where everybody was.

3/3
Me
Where you guys at ?

Bestfriend✨🦋
I saw you ranned into Elijah so I hurry and ranned out. I'm leaving with ole dude.

Ethan😊
I just pulled alliyah out of this party, I'm on my way back to her house.

Me
Bitch you saw me get caught and didn't try to help 🤦🏾‍♀️

Bestfriend✨🦋
Girl he probably didn't even come looking for me & you know he not going to trip on you compared to me if he seen me in this outfit I got on.

Ethan😊
Jaliyah you looked like a deer caught in headlights when you was in Elijah face💀.

Me
Shut up & how did he even know where we was to begin with ?

Bestfriend✨🦋
Right because I snuck out perfectly 👀🤔

                    Ethan😊 left the chat

"Where everybody at?" Elijah question me once we both made it outside. "Bri in the car with ethan and alliyah" I responded back fast.

"ugh I hoped that made sense, I need to work on my lying skills" I thought to myself.

"Ight let's go" Elijah said making me look up at him admire his dark tattooed skin under the moonlight.

"He a so fine" I thought to myself but hurry and snap back out of my trance to tell him I drove my car here. "Give me your keys one of my men will bring your car back to my house" he responded like I just want his men driving my car around and they probably won't even fit in my car.

"Just give me the keys I promise no damage will come to your car and I even have them put gas in your tank" he said.

I handed him my keys, I mean who go turn down a tank full of free gas? I thought to myself. Following after him to his car he came over to my side to open the door for me to get in.

Once I was inside the car I looked around at how clean it is. It looked like he had just bought the car because if still had the new car smell. Looking over at him getting into the car and putting his seatbelt on I couldn't help but to look him over again.

"We ain't going nowhere until you put your seatbelt on ma" Elijah said making me look up and notice we was still parked. Grabbing my seatbelt I pull it over me to put it on so we can go.

Watching him pull off and begin to drive made him look even more good. "Damn he look good ass fuck driving tonight" I thought to myself again.

" Ma" Elijah said making me look over at him again. "Huh" I said back making him chuckle to himself and shake his head.

"I was asking if you was hungry but you in your own little world over there" he said making me put my head down and start blushing.

"Yeah, let's get some breakfast tho" I said back. Feeling my phone vibrate I looked down seeing hakeem and Bri had texted me.

                          Bestfriend✨🦋
Bri
Just a friendly reminder that I always wanted to be a auntie🤸🏾‍♀️🙃.

Me
Ughhh you make me sick and plus Elijah probably don't even see me in that type of way. He probably think I'm his sister annoying Bestfriend😑.

Bri
Are you blind ? Everybody know that he has feelings for you , No matter how much he try to act like he don't. I bet he didn't even try to yell at you for being out this late.

Me
Ionk 🤦🏾‍♀️, but what you and Mr.tyler doing ... since you basically ditch me at the party.

Bri
He about to blow my back out and I'm going to be walking with a limp limp 👩🏾‍🦼🤪

Me
Ew not you being grown... you better be using condoms since you ain't told Elijah you sleeping with tyler yet.

Exiting out of our messages before she could respond back. I went to hakeem message trying to see what he had wanted.

                                Hakeem👀
Hakeem👀
Baby girl you up ?

Me
No I'm sleep why wassup

Hakeem👀
😂 I see you got a smart mouth on you , don't worry I like that I know how to fix it too😙

Me
lol I guess but what did you want mr in a hurry to leave ?

Hakeem👀
Nun just checking on you that's all baby ... you still at the party ?

Me
No , I had left probably 15 minutes after you did.

Seeing Hakeem typing I left our messages trying to figure out if I wanted to entertain him or not. I notice he is a smooth talker just like trey was.

I'm not trying to end up in no more situations like that again. Plus I have too much other things I needed to figure out. Like how I'm low key in-love with Elijah.Who prolly Just see me as a friend.

                             Bestfriend✨🦋

Bestfriend✨🦋
You acting like it's easy to tell Elijah something like this , Hey I been sleeping with your Bestfriend Who is also your right hand man that you see on a daily for six months and before you ask yes we been going behind your back to meet up and I prolly fell in-love with him too.

Me
You got to tell him though the longer you guys wait the worst it's going to get , it's better to tell him anyways then he find out or he see you guys together.

Bestfriend✨🦋
Tyler wants to tell him because he is ready to be in a full relationship where we don't have to hide and keep secrets but I can't tell him no mess like that he probably going to slap me out once he figure out I'm not a virgin then shoot at tyler😔.

Me
I guess...be safe though and text me in the morning.

Bestfriend✨🦋
Ok ho cause here he come right now... ugh he might kill me tonight because it's no reason it should be this big😩