Chapter 10

Jaliyah POV

Waking up the next day with a headache I looked around trying to figure out what all happened last night. Feeling somebody move beside me i look over trying to figure out who it was. I felt a large dark muscle tattoo arm wrap around my waist and pull me more into there chest. When I was on there chest I looked up seeing it was only elijah.

"How did I get here" i thought to myself

"Good morning" I heard his deep raspy voice say with sleep still in his voice.

Damn he sound good in the morning, looking up at his face again because I heard him chuckle. Ugh I said that out loud I said embarrassed a little.

"Yeah ma you did but it's ok you look good in the morning also" he said reaching down kissing my forehead.

"How did I get here last night" I asked totally confused I remember a little but not a lot.

Flashback

"Bri we about to go get more drinks" liyah said but Bri wasn't paying any attention to her she was making eye contact with a man liyah couldn't really see. Pulling Jaliyah hand liyah and her made it to the bar to get some drinks.

"Ok ms.mama I'm about to make this the besstt night you everrrr had" liyah slurred a little.

Chuckling at her obviously drunk friend she looked behind her seeing max the other security guard approaching them. "Where's Bri, is Steve still with her" I asked him.

"Steve is still with bri Mr.Tyler has gotten Bri for the night" max said looking over making sure liyah doesn't fall.

"How she's goingg to ditch us to go be with mr.man we supposed to be turning UP TONIGHT" she shouted out loud laughing at something.

Watching liyah order 8 shots of henny and vodka mixed. I knew she really needed this night out so I wasn't going to be the mom of the group for once and plus we have security with us.

Watching the drinks arrive liyah pushed four drinks my way then said " You better take all of em too ain't no such thing as sipping a shot either jaliyah." Laughing at her because I do be trying to sip these shots.

"Ok let's gooo " I said immediately taking all four shots to the head. After I took them I immediately drunk some of my juice I had already ordered because my chest was burning a little.

    30 mins later both liyah and Jaliyah was totally drunk and talking mess to each other.

"Yeah and I told him that I would cut his d*ck off and make it into a dildo if he try to leave me EVERRRR" liyah said slurring.

I busted out laughing at liyah story that she was telling me about how her and Ethan got into a argument and he called his self walking away.

"MR.MAXXXXX" I yelled seeing him standing a few feet away from us watching us.

"Yes Ms.Thomas" he said

"Come on we going back up stairs to the room, shhh you can't tell anyone it's a top mission" i slurred trying to whisper to him.

Pulling liyah hand we finally made it up the stairs after having a hard time getting up the steps fully. Once we made it up the steps I pulled my phone out to call elijah to tell him about his self.

                        Calling Elijah😩🙌🏾

Elijah
Wassup baybe I didn't know you was still up what's wrong?