Chapter 4

- 🦊: Chapter 4 : Sudden lost?

It is odd, Usually the [H/C] boy would feel calm about the races his friend is doing, Even with tough guys, Cause of course he knows that his friend will ace the race and win it.

But at this moment, he somehow have a bad feeling, he's currently nervous. This is weird, despite he knows Miya Chinen is a popular pro skateboard player, why should he worry? He's just going against a person who never skates at all.

This should be fine, right? Or will it be fine?

The boy stands nervously beside the starting line, slowly he rocks back and forth on his two feets, drops of sweats fall from his face.
He couldn't help but to stare at the two skaters that are about to start.

He took a deep breath in and let it all out in a sigh, he then turn his head to the right and there he's met with the blue hair's friend. Reki Kyan. He seems confident about his friend, and that just made the [H/C] boy much more nervous.

*We shouldn't forget that the time is currently 3AM.

The boy slowly felt his eyes getting heavy, he softly open his mouth and let out a yawn while rubbing the two of his eyes.

The preparing is making him sleepy, It's been over 10 minutes and they're still preparing, The crowds became impatient and starts to doze off a bit.

But the time then finally arrive, They will now start the race.

The crowd suddenly cheer on and starts shouting, booing at the blue guy. It surely is no surprise since the guy miya competing with is a new skater. Hence why people are confident that miya will win the race.

It is now time, For [Name] To run.
Yes, You heard me. run.

Why? Well he has to run over to the end line to see who's gonna win first.

The two skaters got ready on their skateboard, And for some odd reason, The blue hair has this leg holder(?) Attached onto the skateboard. That's truly odd.

[Name] stare at miya for a while before calling out to him "Miya!" He spoke up, Miya turn his gaze over to the boy who spoke up upon his name.

"I'm gonna go first alright? Good luck!" [Name] slightly shouted so miya could hear what he just said, Miya nodded his head and gave up thumbs up.

And there, The [H/C] Ran as fast as he can to the ending line, there's a shortcut onto the place, Just for walking tho. Not for skateboarding.

Within 3 minutes he then arrive onto the ending line, trying to catch his breath, Panting hard.

He look over to the screen while wiping his sweats off, This is just basically a normal daily exercise for the boy.

Seems like from the screen, that Miya is taking the lead, Not surprising to be fair.

He stood in his place with his eyes glued onto the huge screen, slowly biting his nails getting all worked up.

"That move he just did.." His eyes widened, drops of sweats forming while rolling down his cheeks. Suddenly he snapped, He realized. He let out a breathy mutter "Could it be.. A snowboard move?".

Could it be? No way. How can he do that? On a skateboard? Or is it...
He lift his head up, eyes gluing back onto the screen. It's the wheels. It could turn on every direction, so it could move just like a snowboard.

'Miya.. You're in deep trouble.'

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Minutes have passed, They're now near the end line.

[Name] Ran his way onto the railings to get a better look, Desperate to find his friend.

He fastly follow the two on the ground, Particularly panting, Sweating.

It's now the time, for the stairs. He shouldn't be worried about this small problem, miya will ace this race like always. They could get ice cream together as a victory afterwards.

But then suddenly, the blue hair boy did something unexpectedly dangerous, miya stopped onto his tracks eyes particularly widened. "STOP IT! THE HANDRAILS ARE SERVED BEYOND THAT! YOU CAN'T GET THROUGH NORMALLY!" Miya shouted, He just wanted to win the race. Not experiencing someones death.

Did he fall? No, Just like the [H/C] said, The wheels could move freely, He could just turn.
Such a smart move, Clever.

Miya raced up with the blue boy, Sweats flying behind from the speed they're going to, With the boy gritting his teeths, scared of loosing.

And onto the finishing line.

Langa Won the race.