VERY LATE Valentines day Special

—❣️ : Special Chapter : Ne~ Chuu shiyou~

—This is just an extra chapter! Miya is about 18-19 years old here! No worries, it's fully fluff~ just some kisses! Not extreme ones ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა—slightly sick reader! —A/N ♡ I know I'm very very late, my sleeping schedule has been messed up lately...

૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა
—slightly sick reader!
—A/N ♡ I know I'm very very late, my sleeping schedule has been messed up lately and i have some problems in school and all that. + writers block.
I've been trying to make myself motivated to draw and write, but no luck.
So if you think this chapter is trash, please bare with it.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"What's taking him so long?" Miya frowned while eyeing the message he sent to the [H/C] male for approximately 30 minutes now with fully spams, An angry frown creased the males forehead as he let out a sigh of exasperation.

"He's not dead right? No way" miya haunted suddenly while staring at the clock from his cellphone for some minutes, Time passes by so slow for the male, he couldn't take it anymore. Miya hurrily walk over to [Name]'s house in dejection trying his best not to have negative thoughts nor worse scenarios that might happen to the male.

Seems that miya have now arrived at the place so called 'apartment', he took a deep breath trying to compose himself preparing for whatever is about to happen. "[Name]? I'm going in alright." Miya hobble over entering [Name]'s apartment with a spare key.

Inside of the apartment is all dark, the room was filled with nothing but darkness. The only light that's appearing is the light coming from the window peaking from the silk curtains, miya could hear small breathings or more likely pantings.

"[Name]?" Miya entered the room whilst closing the door behind him, slowly tiptoeing towards the panting sounds coming from the bed. Miya stare at the bed warily, all he can see is a blanket covering whatever is behind the piece of fabric.

The Cat-eyed male took up a big gulp down his throat as he then reach over to the blanket ready to flip it open, he gripped on the blanket slowly and flung it open revealing a [H/C] male with shorts and a long ranged sweater hovering over the males upper body. With slight red blush almost covering the males face, adding up with the sweats dropping down.

"Hey, hey hey. [Name] what's wrong?" Miya panicked suddenly seeing the males condition, it made him slightly worried with him running over to the panting male trying to see on what could be the possible problem. "Did you,, catch a cold?" Miya questioned with a worried tone.

[Name] have now snapped back to reality suddenly realizing on what happened, he look over to miya and gently pushed him away due to the weak energy he has currently. "Don't. You're gonrwa get sick too, Miya" [Name] fumbled up his words looking terrified.

"Wait, i forgot i have to get ready" [name] muttered out while trying his best to get out of bed, which is stopped by miya "no no, let's cancel the date. You're sick." Miya complained warily while scolding the male.
"You shouldn't push yourself. It's not good for you" miya continues, he kept rambling again and again trying his best not to say any wrong words.