Chapter 9

—💘 : Chapter 9 : Advice from a friend

𓍯

Confusion.

I'm just purely confused at the current situation, why is she advising me to do all of these absurd things.

Will this even work?

this is all pointless.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(Cw: swearings)

"Just do as I say!" The girl spoke in a demanding tone, Miya couldn't believe this. is he actually about to agree to the advice the girl told him? This is all just pointless for him.

It all started after the day he met the girl, They eventually came to be buddies. Her name is Stella. Surprisingly, She's in the same class as Miya. Even so, She promised Miya that she'll help him get together with M/n.
But this is all just too absurd!?

"You should try and grab his attention!" Stella advised, Miya could hardly comprehend her words. It's all just a massive puzzle for him,
What could she mean by 'Grab his attention?

"Grab his attention? Like what?" Miya perked his eyebrow up, Stella could only gaze at Miya as she release a small giggle. Miya got stunned suddenly and frowned at the sudden giggle.

"I'm being serious here," Miya uttered being pissed off. "I meant like, be clingy towards him! Maybe act a little sweeet~" Stella simpered.
Miya was astonished, Is she being serious right now?

"There's absolutely no way in hell I'm gonna do that. He might think it's skeptical!!" Miya contended, Stella let out a small tsk and glared at him "It will work!! Just trust me. Just Imagine the flush on his face!"  then gives out a skeptical face toward Stella indicating that he doesn't believe her. "Fine. if it doesn't work, I will blame it all on you." Miya remarked his words to Stella as he walk away from the scene.

✑✑✑

"Ugh, where did he run to again this time?" M/N grunted in a taut voice as he phoned Miya once more, in a distance he could hear someone panting and running towards him. M/n deck his head towards the sound as he then crossed his arms. "And where have you been again? I'm already starving" M/N protested as he tap his foot on the ground being impatient.

"Sorry, I had to help my mom real quick" Miya apologized quickly while grinning at M/N, M/N couldn't help but tilt his head with his eyes narrowed. "What're you grinning for?" M/N pressed his lips together forming a thin line.

Before Miya could answer his question, he recalled the phrases that Stella instructed to him. Should he actually do it? But it might sound mindless and straightforward.

"It's fine, it's just you look cute being impatient" Miya blurted out unconsciously, the two then stayed quiet as they stayed in their position both being speechless. "I'm sorry, what?" M/N spluttered out, choked on the current situation.