Chapter 2

-🌻 : Chapter 2 : Time sure flies fastly

𓍯

Tears.

Tears keeps flowing down my cheek

Please my love, make it stop.

Everything will be okay.

Just put your trust in me.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Some notices: They're now in 8 grade.

It's been quite some time since the two have become friends, [Name] has changed to become more energetic well that is only towards miya. He never really open up his good side to other people, he has slight trust issues towards other perhaps?

Along with that, turns out Miya has a best friend called Takashi or something like that? What a hard name to remember, such a pain. Takashi has some bad intentions or perhaps an aura coming from him, he's possibly planning something that's about to hurt miya mentally.

Adding on, miya has been busy with his occupation as a skater lately. He's now grown to be a popular skater that a lot of people have grown to adore a lot. Yet he's only like 14.
Expected from him, throughout his busy days strangely enough he always has time for his bestfriend [Name]. Whether it was to teach him how to play the skateboard or maybe video games, he would always make time for his bestfriend.

Miya is living his best life right now, with his friends and bestfriends, and his successful career as a skater. Everything is going all- well.
Or so he thought?

"I'm nothing like you, miya

"I'm nothing like you, miya." Takashi sneered looking at his face with his chin slightly tucked. Miya couldn't understand what was happening. Why is his best friend acting like this? Could he perhaps do something wrong? "Yeah-~ you're gonna be the most famous one, You think you're so much better than us, don't you?" Takashi prattled while smiling like a maniac, he's just so mad yet so upset about this. "No I don't.." Miya murmured quietly as he stood rooted to the ground, with tips of sweat dropped down to the floor.