Chapter 8

—🌱: Chapter 8 : Does he even like me back?

◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡

It's an average day in school, it's quite normal particularly, well.. Kind of. Miya and [name] had just finished school, and now they're walking towards the exit of the school, but then unexpectedly [name] stopped on his track, with miya now turning to his back and gave out a questioning look, "why did you stop?" he asked giving out a perked eyebrow.

"Hey miya I actually have um,, club practice today. I don't think I can come and watch you practice today, I'm so sorry" [name] apologized with liquids of sweat drop down his cheeks, he was trying his best not to say anything wrong to make his friend's temper much worst. "it's alright, thou it's been a month since you have not attend the Club. are you sure?" Miya stare at his friend who is now having an akward smile. "I'm sure! don't worry about it" he reassured miya with him responds with a small sigh.

Oh? What does "temper much worst" mean?, well you see. Someone may have pissed miya off in class, more likely rumors and rumors.

"Okay then, I'll.. See you after clubs? I'll wait for you if i finish early" Miya trailed off avoiding eye contact, with his fingers scratch his cheeks slowly. "Mhm, I'll see you later!" [Name] smiled and jog his way to the club room, but then stopped and look back. He lift his arm up and let out a wave to the boy, "GOODLUCK!!" he shouted, hence the distance between them is quite big.

Miya couldn't help but turn his line frown up forming to a smile, he let out a small breathy chuckle and respond with a small wave back while nodding.

"Cute" he muttered.

◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡

Clatter and chatter everywhere, meanwhile hollow footsteps are made outside of the noisy room. But then there's a sudden knock on the door yet everyone went complete silent, giving eachother confused glances asking who could it be? with hesitation, one girl open the door.

"I'm back" [Name] smiled with him letting himself inside the huge room, with now every member of the Bakery club being left completely stunned.

The sound of whispers, the crackles from the stove fire, following with the ding of an oven filled the entire silent room.

"Soo what're you guys making?" [Name] spontaneously spoke up trying to break the akward silent he's feeling, it just became silent like that for a total of a minute. Can't they like speak up?

"WELCOME BACKKK!!" Everyone suddenly shouted which made the boy startled, they all run up and hug the stunned male who is now smiling. Some might not know him, probably new students.

"I'm back." He chuckled, what a happy reunion. They all even rarely meet eachother in school, since [Name] is always busy(or basically always follow miya around) so it's quite impossible.

"Alright alright people, shall we get back to baking?" [Name] shouted slightly with a happy tone, following with the other members cheering "We shall!"

◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡

The clock now striked 3:26PM, Clubs are supposedly end by 3:20PM but it seems like some clubs are still doing their things.

Thou, the skateboarding club had just ended their session, miya seems off in practice it was pretty noticeable. Everyone couldn't manage to figure out what's the cause of him slacking off in practice, which made him out of his own character.

"I'm off" miya muttered loud enough while picking his skateboard and bags up, now walking his way outside of the club place.

"Hey miya! Wait up!" Someone suddenly spoke up. A girl? Maybe, sounds like a girl indeed. "Soo how's ur day" the girl suddenly spoke up, trying to make a conversation with the male, but only got a single "mhm" from the male.

"Soo um i actually really like your works! Can you probably teach me them sometimes?" She pleaded once again while sweats drop from her cheeks suddenly feeling nervous.

"Mhm", seems like that's the only response she's gonna get from the male, such a pain.

The girl kept trying to make a conversation with the male, then eventually they arrived infront of the baking club. Seems like theyre still not out yet, worth waiting.

Miya then turned his gaze over to the window and stare at a certain figure, It's his so called 'Crush? Probably'. Miya is still in a slight denial, the boy is trying his best to remain calm and think about it for some time.

"Oh! [Name]! Perhaps,, you like him?" The girl suddenly spoke up with a cheery voice, miya now turn his attention over to the girl fastly with eyes widened suddenly. "I'm right?" She laughed it off.

No, she never liked miya that way, she just wanted a simple friend.

"I can actually give you some advice if you want that is!" She winked giving miya a teasing smirk, with miya now blushing out of embarrassment of the sudden mention of [Name].

"I'm sort of an expert in this! Trust me!" She explained furthermore to miya, with him just laughing slightly and then blushing overtime cause of the stupid advices.

☁︎·̩͙✧

'What's this feeling? Jealousy..? But why? '