Chapter 6

— 🍬 : Chapter 5 : is it actually not normal?

I didn't know what picture i should place, so i just put hajime(☆/>u</)

P.S before reading!! I actually had no clue what was on my mind writting this, i currently have no ideas on what to write for next chapters so it might take a while for me to update, so i could get ideas.

Or if you have any ideas, you can just tell me in the comments here. It'll be ready helpful!!! ( ;∀;)

Also contains swears here!!

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The next day has now arrive, [Name] and miya are now walking their way onto their classroom. Loud talkings and screeching could be heard inside the classroom, seems like there's an another drama.

The two walk inside the classroom, as everyones gaze focus onto the two of the boy. The two look at eachother, and share the same confused look.

[Name] slowly walk onto his desk, and sat down onto his chair.
Meanwhile on miya's side, there's 2 girls who approached him, the 2 girls look at him in the eyes before whispering a serious question to him "are you and [name] a thing?" Miya gave them the most confused look ever, he's literally clueless.

"Wtf? No? We're literally friends only? Tf?" He cussed at the two girls, as the girls gave miya a skeptical look. Seems like they wouldn't belive miya that easily, and so one of the girl leans her face inch closer to his face and asked again "then why did you sleep on his lap yesterday?".

Miya cocked an eyebrow and reclaimed on what happened yesterday, he look at the two with a bored expression and replied " Isn't it normal?" The two girls looks at him Deadpanned, they shot up a glare right onto his eyes as shivers run down his spine.

"How the hell is that normal?!" The brunette asked miya once again, still shocked on what miya just said. "I mean i saw Honji and faye doing it, and they're both girls. So why can't we boys do it then?" He shot the answer back at them, feeling proud on what he just said.

The two girls look at him with an unbelievable faces, eyes widened and visible tears could be seen. The brunette ruffled her hair slightly out of frustration before answering his 'stupid' assumption. "Because they're dating you fucking idiot"

Miya stare at the two frozen in place, his eyes widened and his breathing hitched slightly. "But they're both girls?" Miya sweated, laughing akwardly.

"So what? It's a thing you do know that right. It's called lesbians" the brunette muttered softly, trying not to bring attention to everyone in the classroom, despite some of them do not support it.

"So friends don't do that?!" He shout whispered to them, cheeks now heating up since they just told him something somehow embarrassing to him. "No chinen, they don't"

Miya's body couldn't move an inch, he's particularly frozen right in place as the two girls snickered at the sudden reaction that miya gave off. It's hilarious, his face is purely dusty red and both of his eyes are widened meanwhile his mouth agape.

Slowly miya twitch his fingers and bring it up to slap his mouth, he looks down in disbelief and embarrassment, or maybe.. A hint of love? Haha maybe.

Miya could feel his heart racing up, it's beating so loud. He look up to the two girls as he furrowed both of his eyebrows, he fastly walk passed them and aggressively sit down onto his chair.

He put both of his arm crossed onto the table while putting his head down making it to a pillow hand, he mentally screamed to himself. Currently in a denial.

"So it is not normal? I thought friends always do that?" Miya muttered, slowly bringing his head up a bit from his crossed arms. He stayed silent for a couple of minutes before his face turned much more red, remembering the things he did to [Name] when he was little.

'So that means kissing your friend's cheek isn't normal too?!' He mentally screamed, his heart began to beat faster following with his body heating up suddenly. Sweatdrops fall onto the table, it is clear that he's embarrassed. Or is he?

**Okay don't worry! This will be a sort of slow paced! Probably will take around 20-30+ chapters, if i have the motivation and ideas tho! This will continue until they're probably teens or adults!