Chapter 10

"No no no! We are not stuck here! M-maybe it's just that door, let me go check the back," you frantically said as you made your way to the back door.

You made your way back to the the living room, "I can't open that either!" You exclaimed once you got there.

After a few seconds the lights turned off. "No no no," you said as you sat down.

"Four eyes what the hell happened to the lights?" Levi questioned as he came from a room holding a book, "I was reading."

"I have no idea." She replied as she turned on her phone to the turn on the flashlight.

"Tch," he replied as he turned his flashlight on as well.

"Wait where's Connie?" Sasha asked as she looked around the room.

"He left remember? When we were leaving the bar he got in his car and left to his place," May replied as she messed with her long sleeves.

"So that leaves me, [f/n], May, Hanji, Levi, Armin, Eren, and Horseface," Sasha said as she pointed to each person as she said their name.

"So the eight of us are not splitting up!" You said as you looked at Jean.

"Let's do exactly what they do in the movies!" Eren said as he threw his arms in the air.

"No! We're not going to be as stupid as them!" You said proving your point that you didn't want to leave the comfort of the living room.

"Come on [f/n]." Eren sang, "it'll be fun." He said as he nudged you and you hit his arm.

"I'm not leaving," you said as you stood your ground and crossed your arms while dropping onto the couch.

"Who knows [f/n] maybe this place is haunted. But it only haunted the living room," Armin said as he tried to spook you.

"I-it can't be just in here!" You said as you uncrossed your arms.

He just shrugged and stood up, "it's okay of you want to stay here, but I'll go with Eren." He said as he started to walk off.

You looked around and noticed nobody else was there. And Hanji's house is pretty big. "Wa-wait!" You said as you stood up, "I'll go with you." You reluctantly said as you walked up to them.

"I knew you could do it," Armin smiled softly as you three headed to the backyard.

-

"No no no! Take me back inside this doesn't happen everyday you know!" You exclaimed as you tried to go back into the house, however Armin was holding you back while Eren was laughing his butt off.

"It was just a bunny!" Eren replied while clutching onto his stomach, "it was ruffling through the bushes!" He finished as his laughter was dying down.

"S-so?! That means something will come out at us if we stay here! Let's go!" You said sternly as you tried to drag Armin with you.

"[F/n]. I think it's pretty fun to stay out here," you stopped looking ahead of you, dropping his wrist.

"It's always with Eren isn't it?! Wherever Eren goes you go. You two are connected to the hip aren't you." You said as you turned around to face him, to see that your eyes were glassy. Eren was dead silent watching everything go on.

"[F/n]," he replied and tried to hold your shoulder. You moved back slightly so he wouldn't touch you, you hung your head down, your bangs covering your eyes.

"You're such an idiot," you said as you look up at him, tears streaming down your face except you were smiling.

Armin was just standing there, confused.

"Armin.. I.. I.. I'm sorry. I should go," you said as you clutched the top of your shirt over your heart.

You turned around to walk off but only be stopped by a group on your wrist.

"Why?" Armin said as he looked to the ground.

You couldn't respond. You tried to find a voice but you couldn't. You just managed to cry even more. "Please. Let me go," you pleaded as you didn't try to make eye contact with him.

He did as told and let you go. Only to see you walk back inside the house.

"Bro," Eren said as he stood up, "that's not how it's supposed to go."

Armin sighs and then looks at Eren, "what do you mean?"

Eren eyes widened and he frantically waved his hands, "ah nothing nothing!"

Armin just stares at him and looks at the house, thinking what did he do wrong.

-

"[F/n]! [F/n]!" A familiar male voice called out your name. You sprung up from the bed and looked to your right to see the person stood back. It was Armin.

"Are you okay?" He asked as you could see he was scared beyond his life.

"Yeah. I just had this dream that something happened in highschool, but it was just a dream." You shrugged it off and began to get up.

"Hey," he began as he looked at you, "do you want to go get anything? It's very pretty outside."

You replied a 'yeah' as you began to walk to the bathroom.

To be exact it was your first year anniversary dating Armin; your parents had insisted to move in with him as he seemed trustworthy and responsible, but considering you were a third year in high school you wanted to wait to graduate first.

Ever since your incident at the hospital Armin would always come by and check if you were okay, see if you needed anything, and gave you work you missed from school as he tutored you. After all that time your love for him only grew even more and the same thing happened to him.

Eventually he had enough courage to pop the question and you gladly accepted.

Armin knocked onto your door taking you out of your trance, "are you ready?"

"Yeah," you replied as you looked in the mirror again and opened the door to see your loving boyfriend.