Chapter 7

"Okay I'm driving!" Hanji said as she unlocked her car and hoped in.

"Better not crash into anything," Levi said as he took the passenger.

"I won't short stack," she replied as she started the car after everyone got in.

"Let's go!" Chanted Jean as he was putting his seatbelt on.

"Alright alright," she said as she adjusted her rear view mirror. "Let's go."

She then tricked you guys into thinking she was going to speed down the street by almost breaking the gas pedals.

"Hanji, where are we going?" You asked as you were looking out the window.

"My favorite place to go on weekends, hanging out, that stuff," she said as her glasses gleamed with the lighting.

"Please don't tell me it's a science lab," Eren pleaded as he was scrolling through his phone.

"No no Eren. I wouldn't take you guys there," she said as she turned on the radio.

"Oh my god! They play this song?!" You exclaimed as the song, The Boy Who Could Fly by Pierce The Veil, started playing.

"Of course! Took me hours to find a good station like this!" Hanji said as she turned up the volume.

"It's time to take you home it feels so early!" You started to sing.

"But I promised I would bring you to your door!" Eren sang the next lyric.

"Our lips are numb as we walked, sharing warm alcohol!" Hanji sang as she bobbed her head.

"That kiss taste like summer! I hope you like the stars I stole for you!" Jean said, surprising you that he listens to that music to.

You and Eren shrugged to each other and kept singing, "one hundred million twinkle lights in neon blue!"

For the rest of the song you four sang along. Armin didn't know the song sadly and Levi was trying to shut the song off, but Hanji kept slapping his hand away.

. . .

"We're here!" Hanji chanted as she turned off the car.

"A karoke bar?" Levi asked, annoyance obviously in his voice.

"Yes! We're gonna have so much fun!" She began as she got out of the car door and closing it. "Come on slow pokes!"

You sighed as you got out of the car, not wanting to sing in front of a crowd.

"Why are we here Hanji?" Jean asked as he stepped out of the car.

"Because, you wanted to tag along so no complaints!" She said as she pointed her finger at him.

"Fine fine," Jean said while swatting his hand around and following behind her into the karoke bar.

"[F/n] do you even like karaoke?" Armin asked as he walked next to you.

"Ah, you see," you started. "I like to sing when I'm alone. So no, I don't like karaoke. But I kinda do?" You said sounding unsure of yourself.

"Oh, okay?" Armin continued as he kept taking to you.

You two kept blambing on and on, there would be times Hanji would pop in and tell you two to get a room; even though you two weren't showing that affection towards each other.

"What do you guys want to drink?" Hanji asked once she was able to drag everyone to the bar.

"Hey Hanji, see you brought more customers." The bartender said as he wiped down the counter.