New Beginnings

"Knock, knock!" Said a voice coming from the other side of the door.

You groaned as you looked at you phone to check the time. "5..5:45.. AM?! Who the hell?!" You marched to your door and swung it open, obviously upset someone interrupted your beauty sleep.

"You are finally awake! Jeez, I was out there a whole five years!" She said sarcastically as she invited herself in and headed towards the fridge.

"Sasha. What are you doing here?!" You question, locking the door behind you.

"Well today is a new year of our highschool lives!" She exclaimed as she was looking for milk.

"And?" You ask while rubbing your eyes and yawning.

"I couldn't help but not come over! Plus, my parents said I was being too loud and kicked me out for a few hours," she whined and finally shut the fridge door.

"I might kick you out of my house to you know," you sighed as you sat on your couch, Sasha following.

"Oh, I know you wouldn't do that [f/n]! You're too sweet and nice!" She said with a moutful of cereal.

"Not when you wake me up at 5:45 am Sasha. I'm glad my parents and brothers didn't hear you," you blankly stared into her soul, you know like those Levi stares.

"Jeez. You really need to spend less time with that short stack you know?" She said as she fed herself another spoonful of cereal.

"Whatever, watch whatever you want. Stay here I'm getting ready." You ordered as you went back to your room.

It was the first day of your sophomore year. You honestly didn't care how you looked like you did last year, so you solemnly picked something out from your closet.

Doing your morning routine and going back downstairs to see Sasha passed out on the couch with the empty bowl of cereal on her stomach.

"Fatty patty." You chuckled to yourself as you remembered the story Sasha shared with you.

You decided to change the channel on the TV to Netflix since your dad got a smart TV for the living room. As you were changing the inputs you noticed the time was just six and school started at 7:30.

You groaned as noticed the huge time gap, you decided to spend time by watching old episodes of House.

As you started to feel yourself get into the series once again you realized it was starting to get the time your bus came to your stop. You turned off the TV and attempted to wake Sasha up, you were hoping she wouldn't kill you from your nap.

"Sasha," you whispered as you started poking at her body.

She hummed kicking her leg, "Sasha!" You exclaimed at her sudden kick. "It's time to go to school."

She groaned and rolled over, "five more minutes mom!"

"Sasha, five more minutes and that bus will leave us," you warned as you started to walk off.

She arose from where she had been laying down and followed you out the door, "I'm going! I'm going!"

You slightly smiled as you walked out of the house and locking the door.

"What's the real reason your happy about the first day of school this year Sasha?" You asked as you put your keys in your backpack.

"Oh nothing really!" She responded a bit too quickly, even for her.

"Sasha," you said narrowing your eyes at her as the both of you were walking to your stop.

"Nothing [f/n]!" She said waving her hands in front of her. You still didn't buy it so you kept your eyes narrowed at her. "Fine! It's because there's this ugh!"