Chapter 17

Special thanks to @emaleearlert for helping me come up with this happy ending for you guys!

Give her some love (;

-

Ending: Last

You heard a knock on the door, you opened the door to see Hanji there. "Oh my god! Hanji what are you doing here?" You exclaim as you hugged her.

"I'm here to take you somewhere," she replies as she extends her arms to look at you.

"What? Hanji you can't. I'm going somewhere with Armin today." You reply as you look at her, feeling guilty that she came all this way to have plans with you but then have them be ruined.

"So? Come on [f/n], I'll get you back in time!" Hanji pleads as she tries her best to persuade you.

You sigh deeply and pull a strand of your hair behind your ear, "fine. But if I get back late I'm blaming everything on you!" You chuckled.

"And that's A-Okay! But first we need you to get dressed, you look like you just woke up." She comments as she steps inside. You sighed heavily as you followed her.

-

"What's all this for?" You ask as you get inside the passenger side of the car and Hanji gets into the driver side.

She doesn't reply, all she does is smirk at you. You honestly get scared at times being alone with Hanji, you don't know what she could pull.

"I just wanna take you out." She answers, keeping her gaze on the road.

"Okay?" You say uneasily, you take your phone out and text Armin, "hey, I might be a little late. Hanji is taking me somewhere. I don't know where. But knowing Hanji I probably won't get there in time."

A few minutes pass by and you receive a text back from him, "that's okay. Just make sure she doesn't hog you to herself. Lol. I'll see you later."

You smiled at yourself and sent another text back, just saying okay. You looked out of the window to see the sun in its highest peak. You sighed heavily as you wished clouds were around to not make it so sunny and lively outside.

"Here!" Hanji shouted waking you up from the nap you were taking in the car.

"W-where are we?!" You asked her as you were startled from the sudden awakening.

"Somewhere. Let's go." She replied as she jumped out of the car waiting for you outside. You sluggishly opened the door, squinting as the sun hit your eyes.

You followed Hanji inside a shop. It was a tailor shop, "why are we here?" You questioned her once you walked in.

"Because I always wanted to get tailored for a dress." She replied as she went up to the lady who was behind a counter.

You left Hanji and looked around to see the decorations and the other dresses they had there. It was decorated as if it was a boutique in New York, that only told you one thing about this shop: it was expensive.

Soon enough a tailor came out and asked for you and Hanji. "Hey, what dresses do you prefer?" She asks you.

"If I had to choose: the ones that stop right above your knee." You answer, growing curious. Then Hanji whispered something into the tailors ear, he nodded and went to another room and came back with multiple dress, all of different styles and colors.

"Wow, that's a lot." You remark as you start thinking about the prices marked on them.

"I think this one would look nice!" She held up a baby blue dress, that had no designs what so ever on it.