Chapter 14

Day 3

Only four more days until your fourth year anniversary with Armin. Being caught up in the whole miss-hap you forgot to do or to get something special for him.

"Hey [f/n], are you okay? You seem pretty deep in thought right now. What are you thinking about?" Armin asked as he walked down the hall with you.

"Oh! Um, nothing's wrong Armin." You replied quickly as you gave him a small smile. Crap. I already got him books. You thought as you turned your head to face forward.

"Are you sure? I don't want anything to come between us anymore." He said as he remained looking at you. Honestly the whole time he was gone he missed seeing your face, your [color] hair that always swayed in the wind, just you in general. He missed seeing and being with you. Was avoiding you this long really worth it to him? It would be once he would see your reaction.

"I'm sure. Is there uh- anything you want?" You ask softly scratching your right temple not wanting to make it obvious you were going to get it for him on the anniversary.

"Anything?" He repeats mainly to himself to quickly think about it. "No, not that I can think about anything right now. I'm still trying to finish the books you got me last time." He replied as he continued walking down the halls with you.

Great, that narrows down what I should get you. You thought to yourself as you tried not to look too worried.

"[F/n]." Armin began as he looked at you.

"Yeah?" You responded stopping in your tracks to look at the blonde boy.

"Don't worry about getting me anything." He began as he scratched the back of his neck. "I haven't been spending time with you like we usually do so I have to pay back for the time lost, not you." He finished as he looked at you into your [color] eyes.

You were taken aback, did Armin really feel that bad that he didn't want you to get anything for him? I mean it did make sense didn't it?

"I don't think that would be fair though Armin." You responded as you looked at him back into his blue eyes.

"I think it is. Just don't worry about it okay?" He stated wanting you know that this is actually how he felt towards all of this.

You took a deep sigh and turned around, "fine. But that doesn't mean I cant make up for it." You smirked as you started to walk in the direction you two were going to begin with.

Armin just softly smiled as he walked after you.

-

"Soo, what did you two do?" Farlan asked as you took a seat next to him.

"Nothing really we just walked together," you answered. It was telling some truth in it.

"You look more disorganized than before you left, did you two, you know?" Farlan asked as he gave you a sly smirk.

"F-Farlan!" You exclaimed as you hit his arm. "No we didn't, jeez, you and your dirty mind." You finished as a slight blush crept on your face. "Immature," You remarked loud enough so Farlan could hear under your breath.

"I heard that!" He said as he looked hurt by your comment, "I'm not immature, I just have a wild imagination."

"One; you were supposed to hear that, and two; now I know you actually are immature!" You said as you wrote immature on a piece of his blank paper before the professor came in.

You took a big sigh and then got ready to listen to what he had ready for today.

-

You groaned and stretched as you walked out of the room having your things in your arms. Today's lesson was boring; then again when isn't it?

"So are you going to meet up with your blondie?" Farlan asked as he caught up with you.

"Actually, yeah." You said as you looked at the time on your phone, "we both don't have class at this hour so we are going to spend it together." You said as you put your phone back into your pocket.

"Ah, lucky. I would like a break at this hour," he said as he looked out of the window. "It seems to be the prettiest time of day this hour."

You just simply looked at him then at the scenery outside, he wasn't mistaken.

"Anyways, I have to go. I don't want to be late." He said as he waved bye and walked off.

You waved back and headed towards a tree that you and Armin would always meet up at.

"Hey, did I keep you waiting?" He asked as he approached you.

"No not at all, I just got here." You smiled at him as you tugged a piece of hair behind your ear.

"Then shall we go?" He asked as he offered a hand making you feel like a (kickass) princess.

"I'd love to," you replied as you took his hand in yours.

-

"So you said you wanted to go to the carnival?" He asked again as he started his car.

"Yeah, I really like carnivals." You softly said the last part as you looked away as your cheeks began to turn into a shade of pink.

"Why's that?" He asks as he begins to drive off.

"Well," you started, "I always get reminded of the first time we went together, just me and you, you know?" You said as you turned your cherry face to Armin smiling sweetly at him.

"I knew you always loved me." He teased as he came to a red light.

You hit his arm in a playful way. "Yeah, I did actually." You responded as you turned on the radio to be introduced with an upbeat love song.

Was this fate itself telling you that you two were made for each other? Or was it just you being sappy? Either way it still had perfect timing.

"And we are," he turned into the entrance. "Here." He finished as he parked and turned off his car. "Where do you want to go first?" He asks after he and you got out of the car.

"I want to try a candy apple." You tell him as you turn up to see him, walking with him hand in hand; finally happiness was being caused by the man you loved instead of sadness.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT YOU GUYS ARE GIVING THIS BOOK AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I HAVE BEEN BUSY (LIKE why its summer jeez.) BUT ONCE THIS BOOK IS DONE (hint hint "today" is day three and there only four more days until the ANNIEVRSAAAYYY) ONCE THIS IS DONE MY FIRST CHAPTER FOR MY LEVI X READER BOOK WILL BE OUT (I have made some drafts already but not a lot.)

BUT ANYWAYS GUYS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT I LOVE ALL OF YOU <3 MUCH LOVE