Time With Noah

I rolled off of Noah and pulled him up. He was really happy to see me. He picked me up and spun me in a circle. "He leaned down and kissed my cheek. "How's my baby girl?" "I'm fine." I say giggling. "Did you have fun? I see your nails are done." "Yeah I did. Did you have a good to e with the guys?" "Yeah but you were mainly on my mind." He said pulling me close. I gave him a hug as he laughed. "What?" "You're short." I playfully pulled away and sat on his floor pouting. "Really?" I nodded my head. "Fine you asked for it." He picked me up and hung me upside down. "Noah! Put me down!" "No." He acted like he was going to drop me on my head and I screamed. Marco ran in and saw what was happening. "Noah put her down." "Not until she admiots she's short." "I'm not short you're just unaveragely tall." "I'm 6'1." "And I'm 5'3 put me down."

He set me down on my feet slowly so I didn't get dizzy. "Thank you." Marco and I say in unison. "Now get out." I say pushing Marco out of the door. "You're sassy." "Look who's talking Noah." "Yeah... Did you get anything special today?" "Just some clothes and something else." "What is it?" "Close your eyes." He put his hands over his face while I went to get the box and bag.

"Open this one first." He put his hands down. "You didn't have to get me anything baby." "But I did. Open it." I handed him the box as he sat on his couch to open it. Inside was a white custom made t-shirt. It had the YouNow logo on the front with NoahLynch17 on the back. "Baby this is great thank you. He kissed my cheek as I handed him the bag. "You spoil me too much." He spoke. He opened the bag up and took out two sweatshirts. One said Noah's mine. The other one said Bella's mine.

"You didn't." "But I did." He pecked my lips and went to his closet. "Close your eyes baby girl." I did as he said. I heard him shuffling around. "Put your hands out." I did as he said. I felt a small square box in my hands. I opened my eyes and opened it. Inside was a gold necklace that said Noah in cursive writing. "Baby I love it." I gave him a hug. He handed me another small box. I opened this one and it was a pair of earrings that had my diamond birthstone. I was speechless. Noah gave me yet another box but this one was bigger. "And I spoil you?!" I ask him he just chuckled. Inside this box was his lettermen jacket. "Noah I can't take this. Its yours." "You're my girlfriend I want you to wear it." He then handed me a giant bag. In the bag was a giant teddy bear. It had a shirt with Noah's face on it. Noah pressed the bears paw. It sang his own song. True Beauty. "Nosh this is a lot of stuff money wise you didn't have to." "Why are you so difficult?" "I hate being spoiled."

I layed across his lap and stared at him. "Bella." "Yes Noah?" "Will you go out with me tonight?" "Oh my gosh! Thee Noah Lynch wants to take me out on a date!?" He laughed. "Is that a yes?" "It's not a no." I got up and held my hand out. "Be ready by 5." "Okay fancy date?" "Not really. But wear my jacket when I get you its going to be cold." "Okay I'm gonna go home until then will you drive me?" "Yea." I put my new earrings in and the necklace Noah gave me on top of the cross one. I grab my bear, bag and Noah's jacket. I put it in the car and walk back in. I give Sherry a hug then Marco. Kaden left to go home. He had a family thing come up.

Noah and I got in the car and he pulled over when he got on the road. "Do you have your learners permit?" "Yeah why?" "You're driving." "I don't know where to go!" "I'll tell you." We switched spots so I cloud drive. I had to adjust the seat. I look over at Noah and he was recording me. "That's not going on Vine!" "Yea it is." He made a few more of me driving his truck.

We pulled into my drive way and John was out there waiting for me. I ran to give him a hug then went to get my stuff. Noah had my bag and his jacket while I carried my bear in. He meet my family and stayed for an hour. I went and showed my family the stuff Noah got me and he brought the stuff I got him for some reason. I go back to my room and Noah followed. I sat on my bed and Noah sat right on top of me. "Noah Lynch get your fat booty off me!" "It ain't my fault I got a booty like Niki." "You don't have a booty like Niki now get off me!" He sat up and pulled me up. "Yas I can breath!" "You calling me fat?" "Boy you're a freaking stick." He raised his eyebrows up and down real quick and stuck his tounge out. "I know." I roll my eyes and lightly push him out of my room.

We walk to my living room to Josh and John wrestling. "Can you two not right now?" They stopped. "You wanna go Bella?" "I've beaten you already. I've ctrushed both of you." Josh tried to play it off cool. "Nah you didn't." "How long did it take your arm to heal?" "3 months."