Summers Over and I'm Left With A Broken Heart

I'm back at school. Sophomore year. No Noah. I've been home for two days and it's hell. I miss Noah so much. My first day of school, Lydia kept asking me about Noah. I was happy that I had her by my side but, out of all things she could've asked me about, it was Noah. In first period, I was called to the office. Great. I walk in and see Shawn. I ran and gave him a hug. "Shawn I miss you guys so much!" I hugged him tightly. "We miss you too, Bella." Lydia was with me so I introduced them. "Lydia this is Shawn, Noah's step dad, Shawn this is Lydia. My best friend." They exchanged words and then Shawn cut to the chase. "Well here's why we are really here." "We?" Noah then walked into the office. I jumped into his arms. "Noah! I love you so much Noah!" "I love you more Bella." I kissed him then finally jumped out of his arms. "What are you doing here?" "I don't go back to school for another week. I'm spending your first day with you." "Oh my. Wow." I hug Noah tightly and he returned the tight hug. He grabbed his visitors pass and we walked hand in hand to my first hour. "Isabella, who is this?" "This is Noah. The boy from summer." "Ah yes please continue about your summer." "Like I said, it was a epic love story that will die with us. I can show you something though." I pull out the CD Noah gave me and put it in the player. It took up bout half hour.

School was soon over and Noah took me out for ice cream. Then he had to go back to Mississippi and I'm left with a broken heart.