Packing Day

It's almost March and we all know what that means. Spring Break! I was packing my bags for my trip to Los Angeles, California. We were taking a class trip there. We would walk on the Hollywood stars. That means I get to see Austin Mahone's star. We also get to go to a real Hollywood premiere. And also visit a film studio.

Noah's facetime ringtone went off. I answer it them lay my phone back on the bed. "Howdy little lady." "Hi Noah." I say giggling. "Ooh you're packing. That eager to meet me?" "I'm excited to meet you but no I'm going to Cali for Spring Break." "Oh you fancy huh?" I nod my head then finally look at his face. "You have glasses?" "Is it that bad?" "No they look very nice on you." "Thanks. Guess what I'm doing over my Spring Break?" "Saddaling up your horses and going out top the chicken farm?" I say teasing in a southern accent. He laughed. "Noah I'm traveling with Shawn." "Awe I'll miss out on seeing you." "Yea we're going to Indiana." "Have fun in my town." He just laughed. "Have fun in Cali." "Something on your mind?" "No I'm just waiting for June." "Mmh." "K well I have to go. I'm getting ready to broadcast." "K. Bye Noah."

I'm excited for Cali but I'm more excited for Mississippi. I grab another bag and throw summer clothes in there. I put some converse in and everything else I need. Now I'm ready for Mississippi and Cali.