Spring Break

I'm on my plane to California. I'm a bit nervous. Thank God we can have our phones out. I turn my data on and call Noah. I plug my headphones in as he picks up. "Spring Break 2015 baby!" "Goof." "I know. You okay?" "Just a bit nervous." "Want me to sing?" I nod my head and he started singing Free Falling by Tom Petty.

He finished and sang Night Changes, Thinking Out Loud, andSteal My Girl. We shortly said goodbye before we hung up. I drifted off to sleep.

We got off our plane and grabbed our bags. We get to our hotels and then got to explore by ourselves as long as we were back by cerfew.

I walked around Cali with Lydia. She was getting on my nerves. She was talking about how funny and cute Noah was. I just stopped where I was. "What?" She asked. "Noah is my boyfriend so just stop talking about how cute and funny he is! I know all of this already. And I lied to you. I am going to Mississippi to see him. Just bank off!" She looked hurt and offended. Yeah Noah isn't my boyfriend but still we might date.

You never know what could happen.

Lydia said I could walk around alone so I could think. I called Noah and he instantly picked up. "Cali is amazing Noah." "I bet. You okay?" "I just went out on Lydia. She wouldn't stop talking about you. I guess I got jealous." "Well you're my girl. I would do the same if Marco or Kaden did the same thing." "Glad you understand." "Of course. Well I have to go I'm about to go into my eye doctors appointment." "Okay text me later Noah." "I will. Bye." "Bye Noah." I really need it to be June.