Good Days Are Bad

I went home after church so I could see my family for a bit. Josh, Tyler, John, and I went out and got froyo for Aunt Brenda and Uncle Philip. When we got back we all sat down and watch 22 Jump Street, Let's Be Cops, and Elf. Family movie night is one of the things everyone in my family does. It's like a once a month thing but, that way it's more enjoyable. I left my phone in my room when I got home so when I checked it after all the movies were over.

33 NEW MESSAGES, 5 MISSED CALLS

Noah blew up my phone! He was making sure I was okay I guess. I decided to call him and talk to him.

"Bella are you okay?"

"Yes Noah I'm fine."

"What's wrong you sound irritated."

"I'm fine Noah."

"No you're not. What's wrong?"

"I don't want to feel smothered Noah."

"What does that mean?"

"I don't know."

"Go outside real quick."

The line went dead. I got up and went out on the porch and Noah was outside standing by his truck. I roll my eyes then told Josh I was going on a walk. I started walking down the dirt road. Noah followed me. "Baby what's wrong?" I ignored him and kept walking. He finally reached out and grabbed my arm so I couldn't walk away. "Let go of me, Noah." "Not until you tell me what's wrong." "This! This is wrong Noah! We're wrong!" "What?" I could tell I hurt him. To say what I want to say hurts me probably more than it hurts him to hear it. "Noah, I don't need you worrying about me all the time. I mean, if all you do is worry about me, then how can we have a relationship when I go back to Indiana? Will we even have a relationship when I leave? What's going to happen Noah? We're most likely just gonna break up right before I get on that plane to leave in a month and a half. We're just writing a love story that's going to get nowhere in life. It'll be a one time thing and a story to tell our grandchildren. What will happen Noah?"

His eyes were getting teary and I was already crying. He pulled me into his arms. I felt secure for a minute. "I want to stay with you. I don't want us to be a one time thing, a love story to tell our grandchildren. I want to be us. Noah and Isabella. The same kids we were when you jumped into my arms in the airport on June seventh 2015 at one seventeen p.m. You think I want you to leave and go back to Indiana? Isabella, that will kill me. I will hug you, kiss you goodbye, watch your plane leave, get in my truck and cry all the way home, cry all night long, and cry the next day until I accept the fact that I won't see you for most likely another year if we decide to be together when you leave." He was letting tears fall down his face. He let go of me and I sat in the dirt and cried.

"We're just hurting ourselves now, Noah. Being together is just making us grow close until we have to be hundred of miles apart. I don't want to leave here but I cant live here either. Noah I have no choice but to move back to Indiana. I've been thinking about this a lot the past few days. I think I'm going to leave after Fourth of July. I miss home, family, Lydia. God I haven't talked to her since the day I left. I haven't bought my ticket yet but I think its best if I leave early so we don't have to start school heart broken already."

"No, Isabella. Please don't do that. We made it work January through til you got here. We can make it work when you go back." "Noah we were friends back then we weren't falling for each other that hard. That's all we were. That's what we have to be when I go back." "No we can make it work, Isabella please. Say you'll try long distance and if you're not happy with it then we can break up. I will understand. You can't say something won't work without trying. Please."

he seemed to convince me. Our tears were dry and we sat there sniffling our noses. "Noah." I hesitated. "I promise when I leave we can try long distance but if I'm not happy with it we will go back to being friends when I first met you." "Really Isabella?" "Really Noah."

He hugged me then kissed my cheek. I put my hand in his and we walked back to my Aunt's house. I said goodnight to him and told him if I don't answer right away to please not blow up me phone.

I can't believe what  I'm getting myself into but, I'm willing to try because I care so much about him. I feel like the luckiest girl to be with Noah.