Girls Day With Mama Thib

I woke up to light knocking on my door. I get up and open it. "Noah? What time is it?" "7:30 am. Can I come in?" "I guess." I open the door and go back to the bed. Noah shut the door behind him. "I missed you." "I missed you too." He got in the bed with me and pecked my lips. He pulled me close to him. I was in a shirt of his and a pair of my shorts while Noah was in a t-shirt and basketball shorts. His hands were wrapped around my waist. My arms were around his neck and we just stared into each others eyes.

We were like this for the longest time ever. Marco and Kaden knocked then popped their heads on the door.

"Sure come on in guys I was only spending time with my girlfriend before she gets taken away from me today." Noah said. I laughed at him." I put my hand on his face and made him look at me. "Poor baby." I say in a baby voice. I pull his face towards mine and peck his lips. "Are you better now?" He nodded his head. "Can you guys not?" Marco said. "Does Marco want a kiss from Bella?" Noah said. Marco looked at me. "Sorry Marco I have a boyfriend."

"Okay guys out of the room girls day starts now." Mama said waking in. Marco and Kaden walked out and Noah stayed where he was. "You too Noah." I say. "Who's Noah? My name is Natalie." Noah said in a girly voice. "Get out." I say pushing him off the bed. He stood up. "Fine. Bye baby." He pecked my lips and walked out.

"He's so stubborn." Sherry said. "Tell me bout it." I say laughing. She left the room so I could get dressed. I put on a Luke Bryan t-shirt, jean shorts, and black vans.

Mama made all of us breakfast then the boys went to Noah's room. "Noah come here." Sherry called. He jogged into the kitchen. "Yea mom?" "Phone now." "Mom why?" "Girls day no texting either of us. Phone now." She wasn't rude about it just strict. He huffed and handed mama his phone. "Thank you son."

Mama and I were walking out the door when I was pulled back. "Noah I have to go." "I know baby but mom gave me two minutes." "Times ticking!" Mama yelled from outside. "What did you want?" "You left your necklace in my room." "It's yours." "But I gave it to you. Take it please." "Fine." I turned around so he could put it on me. "There you go baby girl." "Thank you Noah." I give him a hug followed by a kiss on the cheek.

I get into the car and fasten my seatbelt. Mama drove us to the spa first. We got a Mani petti and facials. She then took us to the mall. "If you see something you like just let me know." "Mama you don't have to buy anything for me." "You're like my daughter. If you see something you like, tell me." "Now I know where Noah gets his stubbornness from." "Yeah he gets it from his mama."

We walked around and found a place to eat at the mall. I was eating a salad and mama decided to copy me. My phone went off. "Who is it?" Mama asked me. "Kaden. He said to get on YouNow real quick." "Let's see what they want." I scoot next to Sherry and log in to YouNow and get on Noah's broadcast I was the first one in. "HAAAAYYYY BABABA!!!!!" I commented. A lot of fans got on and was commenting 'bae' 'Noah I love you!' It was cute.

"Alright guys I've been needing to telling you guys something. Every time Marco, Kaden, Bella, and I posted something about Bella and I calling each other boo, we said we were joking but to tell you the truth, Bella's my girlfriend. She's amazing, beautiful, smart, talented, and everything I could ask for. Mama took her away from me today but I just wanted to tell yall. Please don't hate her or me we just wanted to wait to tell you. I love you all so much. I just needed to tell y'all this. Bye babes."

"That was sweet of him." Sherry said. I nodded. "Alright back to girls day." I say. We finished lunch then went back to shopping.

We arrived home with multiple bags of clothes. Mama got more than me but, I didn't need any really. I go to the kitchen and see Marco and Kaden stuffing their faces. "Noah's in his room he misses you." Marco said. I grabbed a box and a bag then went to his room. I opened his door quietly and set the stuff down gently.

Noah was laying on his bed with his face against the wall. "Marco did you text her yet?" I just ran and jumped on top of him. "The hell Marco!?" "Hey no swearing mister!" "Bella!" "Noah!"