Mississippi Fun

I've been in Mississippi for about a week now. I've hung out with Noah a few times. We were sitting on his room doing a YouNow. He was on his phone and I was reading comments. "Bella and Noah should sing together." "Who said that?" Noah asked. "Elyssa. Marco's sister." He pulled out his guitar.

He whispered a song title in my ear. I smile at him and nod.

He started to play the chords.

(Bold is noah italics bella normal together)

She's a good girl, loves her mama

Loves Jesus and America, too
She's a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis

Loves horses and her boyfriend, too

It's a long day living in reseda
There's a freeway runnin' through the yard
I'm a bad boy 'cause I don't even miss her
I'm a bad boy for breaking her heart

And I'm free, free fallin', fallin'

All the vampires walkin' through the valley
They move west down Ventura boulevard
And all the bad boys are standing in the shadows
And the good girls are home with broken hearts

And I'm free, free fallin', fallin'
Now I'm free, free fallin', fallin'

Free fallin',
Now I'm free fallin',

I wanna glide down over Mulholland
I wanna write her name in the sky
I wanna free fall out into nothin'

I'm gonna leave this world for a while

Now I'm free, free fallin', fallin'

We finished singing and a lot of comments were YAS stickers. Noah signed off after a few more minutes.

"That was fun!" I say. Noah just chuckled. "You okay Noah?" "Yeah just thinking. Would you like to stay for dinner? I can drive you home after." I nod. "Just let me call John." I go into another room and call John.

Hey Bella you okay?
Yeah yeah fine.
K what up?
Can you tell aunt Brenda im having dinner at Noah's? He'll drop me off after.
Yeah sure have fun!
Thanks John love ya!
Love ya too

"Okay I can stay for dinner." I look up and Noah wasn't in his room. I walk out to the living room and see Sherry. "Where did Noah go?" She had a happy look on her face and a camera in her hand. Something big is about to happen I guess.

She points her head towards the front door. I walk out front and see a for wheeler. Noah was on it. "It's about to rain get your swimsuit on." He was in his swim trunks. I went in and changed. When I went back out Noah was off the four wheeler. His mom took pics of us then some when we were getting ready to go wherever Noah was going to take us.

He drives down the road then stops. "Ever been muddin?" "No." "Well when it rains, I get on this and go into the woods and speed through mud. You get really dirty but it's fun."

He took off into the woods. The mud was getting everywhere. He pulled over and showed me how to drive it. He then let me in front. He was sorta hugging me from behind. It felt right.

As I drove, I could hear Noah laugh. He started spitting showing he got mud in his mouth. It was pouring down

He drove us home. He got the house and started spraying me off. He started to spray himself off but I stopped him. I grabbed the hose and stated spraying him off. Getting hit with the water stung.

He tackled me into a puddle of mud. Now it's on. We stated rolling around in mud until we heard Shawn. "Are y'all pigs? Stop rolling in the mud its dinner time wash off." Sherry was taking pictures as she laughed at Shawn. He wasn't serious he was teasing us.

I sprayed off and then Noah did. He gave me a hug then apologized for tackling me. After the hug, I pushed him back into the puddle. I walk into the house, dry off, dressed, then sat at the table. "Noah didn't come in with you?" Sherry said. "No uh he fell into the mud puddle again." "Sure he did." Shawn said. They knew I pushed him. Noah came in the house a few minutes later. "Boy I heard you got whooped by a girl." "Noah smirked and looked in my eyes. "I let her win." I roll my eyes at him. He threw a shirt on then sat with us to eat.

After we ate he drove me home like he said he would. He did the usual pulled in my aunt and uncle's drive, kissed my cheek, then ran around the car to open my door for me. I stepped out, hugged him,then kissed his cheek.

"Tomorrow dinner and a movie?" He asked me as I stepped on my porch. "I'd love to Noah. Regular clothes?" He nodded. He then blew a kiss then got in his car and left.