Wedding Vows - Main Trio

I was surfing Tumblr and got inspired to write some wedding vows for someone. So we landed on these 3 knuckleheads.

Also I STILL haven't seen season 4 >.< I know! For shame

Another aside, this is the first time writing Sypha so tell me if I'm doing something wrong lol

Pairing(s): Main Trio x GN! Reader 

Word count: 577 words 

Warning(s): N/A besides cheesy lovey dove shit :)

Enjoy ~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Trevor

"Now I know I've never been one good with words but I assure you my actions have and always will do the talking for me. I promise to protect you from anything that comes our way. I promise to always come back home to you no matter what it takes. And I know I may fuck up sometimes but I promise on everything that I will damned if I don't make you the happiest person each day you wake up. I know I can be a bastard and an all around pain in the ass at times but I love you! I don't know how someone like you found themself with me but everyday you smile and love me I am reminded that I don't deserve you but am fucking lucky to have you. So for as long as you can put up with me I will be there! No matter the cost. No matter the struggle. You have me!"

Adrian

"Y/n, I can't tell you how long it took me to write this. Every time I tried it would come out sounding cliche and flowery but I guess that's what you've done to me. You've made me into a character in those love stories. The man, hopelessly in love with a person that makes them want to be better than they were the day before. You make me stop and have gratitude, to god or whatever higher being we seem to chase, that I get to wake up to you every morning. I've become a sappy man because of you. Before I was cold and guarded and intended to be that way for it felt to be the safest option in this dark world. But then you came along. This bright radiant beam of light that scares away all the doubt of whether I'm worthy of such affection you bring me. You erased the shame I harbored for the blood in my veins. For you were the dawn of my eternal night. I can't promise you this will be easy. Neither can I promise that you will wake up tomorrow feeling you've done right in marrying me today. But what I can promise is that from this day onward I will love you with my whole being. You will never meet a day of loneliness for I will be yours till the world turns to rubble."

Sypha

"I don't want to be up here and spout a load of cheesy words to you in front of the guys. But I do just want to tell you I love you dearly! I love the nights that we stay up laughing and telling stories. It's also just a relief to finally have someone else in the group that is actually funny, especially after traveling for months with you know who.
When I met you I never in my wildest days thought that I'd turn out like this. To be standing up here and pledging my life to someone, let alone someone like you. But I am so happy I am. You are not only my lover or my partner in monster fighting crime, you're also my friend. And I don't know about you but I can't think of anything better than that. So thank you! Thank you for gifting me a future of adventures and endless possibilities. I only hope that in the coming years I can pay you back in kind and then some."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this short cheese fest.

Want more? Let me know :3

Till next time 
 💛 ~